Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he has to be starting for England at the WC

------------------------------------------Pickford---------------------------------------------------

-------------------------Walker---------Stones---------Gomez------------------------------------------

Trippier--------------------------Alli--------------Loftus Cheek-------------------------------Young

-------------------------------Lingard-------------------Sterling-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------Kane----------------------------------------------------------------

What no..... Harry Winks?

:bigdummy::cont::hahaha:';;lll

I think this tweet is just foolishness. When u have Kane, Alli, Lingard, Sterling, Rashford, Vardy who all are goal scores high level goal scorers and provide high level of assists. U don't need Wilshere to provide what they can provide. This why it's about balance

Also the tweet is retarded due to the fact other players gonna have a higher level of goals and assists because they have played more games due to Wilshere's injury problems since 2011

I know duh......but you were advocating for him all season even though he barely played for Spurs.
More importantly you put Gomez in your line-up and guess what........He's not in the squad

:L:

But when he played in the CL against Real Madrid he was immense . Because he reminds me so much of Carrick who i'm a big admirer of. And because he would bring balance he's passing is immaculate the way he keeps the ball with ease and his range of passing is what England have lacked in CM for a very long time. It's because he the complete package can do everything at a high level besides score goals

tumblr_p92ji30Din1rf0fpjo1_400.gif

Rumors that we're gonna send Dembele out on loan, possibly to Arsenal or Liverpool. I hate rumor mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back