Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNB1 youre getting to Shady level of trolling, dont stoop breda!!!

He is ok. smh

Im guessing he will be a back up as he is a free transfer… why the smh, because I dont watch German football??? lol

He and @Northside7 are the same.

Fam Ive been a United fan since the day I was born!!! Literally, I didnt choose to support United because they were winning or top of the league in the early 90s, my brother and uncles made sure I was a United fan the day I was born!!! My uncles and them have been United fans for yeeeeeears, even during the lean spells in 70s when United were relegated, so supporting United is not even a question, it was given to me thanks to my brother and uncles, United are my team... When I was a baby I had United baby grows, I had my first United shirt in 1992 (still got all my old united kits), went to my first United game in 1993 and travelled 5 hours (1o hr round trips) on countless occasions to O.T to watch United play a 90min game… There is only one team I support and thats United...

BUT yeah there is another team I go WATCH, simply because its like a 1hr train ride away and I enjoy watching live/high standard football, my cousins live down there and have seasons tickets which is why I join them and watch them play... As a football fan would you turn down the chance to watch live EPL football on a week in week out basis??? Theres nothing like watching live football and some of the best players in the WORLD play live and for cheap... Rashford, Martial, Pogba, Sanchez, DDG, Jeus, Aguero, KDB, Silva, Sterling, Salah, Firmino Mane, Hazard, Kante, Cesc, Kane, Dele etc…

I get a buzz from watching United play and Im buzzing when we win, I get borderline depressed and pissed off when we lose, and watching old games on MUTV brings back great memories... I just enjoy a day out watching Brighton play...Theres no questioning my loyalty...

Last edited:
DNB1 youre getting to Shady level of trolling, dont stoop breda!!!

Im guessing he will be a back up as he is a free transfer… why the smh, because I dont watch German football??? lol

So defensive, lol.

I said smh bcos "He is ok", but he is Nigeria's starting CB. We have 2 "oyinbo" CBs that i am not high on. Unfortunately, they might be the best we have.

Dd3nIeBU8AE22DZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back