Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea at all I'm still very ignorant to it all but felt like there was some games that a team in a comfortable playoff position could throw away....

I need to pick a team to follow
Basketball is where @Northside7 and i are surprisingly aligned. We are both Lakers fan. U should jump on board, we are an up and coming upstart, lovable underdogs (tongue in cheek). Our young guys are about to make a big jump next season.

Whatever u do, do not root for the Heat, that squad is about to be in limbo for the next decade or so, @Infamous114 knows i am telling the truth.

@Water Ur Seeds so Brighton is an official PL team now?

Sooner or later you gon’ have to choose!!

Yeah Brighton are safe brother and its always United not a question, but I always have soft spot *pause* for Brighton... I still always get way more excited for watching United live or on TV... Im not gonna lie, knowing Brighton needed points to stay up and that United prolly already have 2nd spot, I wanted a score draw and United to be on top form...

The atmosphere at this game was ELECTRIC though, quite possibly the best Ive ever been at, mad loud, everyone singing, Friday night under the lights against United, it was fckn buzzing...

I will state I did not sing one derogatory United song though haha I cringed and almost sulked when Brighton chanted 'Your City is blue, your city is blue, just like Brighton your City is blue'
:foh5:

But being that it was the last home game of the season for Brighton, and them needing points to stay up and secure EPL status gave the crowd and the team an extra push...

Yo something hilarious happened though, you know Martial hardly ever changes his demeanour, he is like a stone faced assassin even when he scores right??? Like if his wife gives birth he will prolly have the same expression as if he has just tied his laces up...

Anyways some bloke in front of us shouted 'Martial gives us a wave' in a piss taking way and Martial actually smiled (im not sure it was a piss taking smile) and waved at him and gave a random smile hahaha Ive never seen a player actually react to a fan like that... TBF the Brighton fans around our area who saw it praised Martial as no other players react mid game to fans, they were like fair play to him thats what great players can do...

I'll drop some pics later, I went abit crazy with the snaps, I prolly gave away I was United fan haha

Last edited:
Arsenal has the worse legends on earth. Why was ozil scapgoated

Hes not been scapgoated, its the truth... Loads of their players have been called out, rightly so...

You never get any other legends adress their teams that way.

We was awful against barcelona lampard was constructive didn't call anyone out that way.

Neville and Scholes etc seem to always call it as they see and Jose has criticised them in public when they have criticised United players or performances...

With regards to Lampard and Barca, thats why should not of been a pundit for that game then... If you cant hide your bias you shouldnt be a pundit, the whole point is to give what you feel is honest assessment... He should say on Chelsea TV if he wants to be bias, like the ex United players who cant help but be bias are on MUTV not Sky or BT...

Jose has a point. But as usual he distances himself away from a defeat and lays blame solely on the players.

This guy explains what’s wrong with UTD setup. Stuff that is not happening on the training pitch. IMO he has got it right.

My usual schitt pics, bit annoying the United players warmed up bit further away then most teams...

Wy3i5g.jpg

ZYkvfp.jpg

@toheebs favourite player Herrera...

eh3Y8t.jpg

Annoying Pogba had a bad game...

ctCAwK.jpg

Great photo skills on display as usual haha

92qi5a.jpg

0RyYYu.jpg

PXWGhh.jpg

The God DDG...

NkYiYU.jpg

Under the lights...

dM0viQ.jpg

United fans showed up...

DDHZ0w.jpg

Celebrating survival...

bAdUoD.jpg

Last edited:
Jose has a point. But as usual he distances himself away from a defeat and lays blame solely on the players.

This guy explains what’s wrong with UTD setup. Stuff that is not happening on the training pitch. IMO he has got it right.

Yeah dude made some good points, and there was a moment when I smh when Pogba and I think Matic and Martial ran into eachother wanting the ball... But tbf also Pogba was getting the ball stolen off him by Dale Stephens too, which shouldnt be happening...

Basketball is where @Northside7 and i are surprisingly aligned. We are both Lakers fan. U should jump on board, we are an up and coming upstart, lovable underdogs (tongue in cheek). Our young guys are about to make a big jump next season.

Whatever u do, do not root for the Heat, that squad is about to be in limbo for the next decade or so, @Infamous114 knows i am telling the truth.

History suggest northside never makes the right choice.risky gamble

What's the future looking like for the spurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back