Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Never liked him or Stoke from that match onwards. I've got no sympathy for them - dirty team.

I might be the only one that didn’t mind them. When Hughes first got there, he did change the way they played and at times Stoke looked good. The problem is that the fans always booed Ramsey whenever they played for what reasons I have no clue.

@Big_Ev what happened to Tom Davies? I thought he was going to make a big leap this season. Based on the numbers, looks like he has played a lot, just not productive.

I might be the only one that didn’t mind them. When Hughes first got there, he did change the way they played and at times Stoke looked good. The problem is that the fans always booed Ramsey whenever they played for what reasons I have no clue.
Shawcross broke Ramsey foot I think in 2012 with a nasty tackle, epl game. There fans can now watch ramsmayne play in the premiere while they battling in championship

Its football though broken legs happen, its not like Shawcross wanted to break his leg, IMO its looks clear he went for the ball in a 50/50...

Dude was gutted and they kept in contact didnt they after Shawcross visited him in the hospital???

Obviously Arsenal fans will aways boo him, but for other fans to not like him purely for that doesnt make sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back