Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@figo Show my boy, Klopp some love.......

He has to much faith in that Alexander guy. Young but to vulnerable.

Klopp 2nd champs league final. Lost in 2 European championship games over the years. Hopefully he gets this one over Real Madrid. Break that Hector Cuper curse.

Big up to mane. One for Senegal

Wrong. Fuck your respect. You're a shameless dickrider

LoL. R.Madrid will always, always have Barcelona fans and the Catalan media upset and feeling some type of way. Such childish behaviour. I've pretty said they have gotten an easy ride the last few years and have wanted Arsenal to be drawn with them.

33 and 12. Those numbers don't lie. They are the Kings. No different than United being the most successful in England. Those are facts.

There's a reason for everything. You'll figure it out eventually.

LoL. R.Madrid will always, always have Barcelona fans and the Catalan media upset and feeling some type of way. Such childish behaviour. I've pretty said they have gotten an easy ride the last few years and have wanted Arsenal to be drawn with them.

33 and 12. Those numbers don't lie. They are the Kings. No different than United being the most successful in England. Those are facts.

There's a reason for everything. You'll figure it out eventually.
The bold is hilarious coming from you. Find it hard to be upset about a team we've sonned more often than not over the last decade.

I was just sayin' to my Gunner lil bro that Arsenal were very good and goin' in 0-0 at half time was probably in the game plan, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back