Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Salah and De-Bruyne never had the seasons they have had. He would have been player of the season

3rd best player in the premier league this season

This is the team i'm expecting England to start with for the World Cup

------------------------------------------------Pickford-------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Gomez----------Stones------------Maguire-------------------------------

Tripier---------------------------Chamberlain------------Winks--------------------------------------Rose

------------------------------------------Lingard-----------Sterling--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Kane----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the team i'm expecting England to start with for the World Cup

------------------------------------------------Pickford-------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------Gomez----------Stones------------Maguire-------------------------------

Tripier---------------------------Chamberlain------------Winks--------------------------------------Rose

------------------------------------------Lingard-----------Sterling--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Kane----------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^ you are honestly retarded!

plz-stop-post.jpg

I think Pogba needs to be more of a box to box and have a free role, I dont care about his stats but what he brings to the squad... I few worldie goals throughout the seasons and regular 7 to 8/10 games Im happy... He should be INVOLVED in goals, but Im not fussed about his stats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back