Welcome To aBlackWeb

Morpheus and Zion are way too large of a plotline for them to just write them off like that and imply some shit.

They coulda cut that 20 minute bullshit montage of them workshopping how to reboot the matrix and actually explained what happened

We dont even know where Morpheus stood when it came to working with the machines or not
I thought she said he wouldn't take a position and that's what fucked Zion up

I thought she said he wouldn't take a position and that's what fucked Zion up

Still aint explain how he died.

Niggas coulda did a whole scene on how the die hard Zion folks felt betrayed and killed his ass or something leading Nairobe and her folks to leave and start a new colony or whatever

Terrible idea to base the whole movie on neo and trinity's relationship btw. Humanity is still on the brink of extinction and they just casually diverted hella resources and man power to jail break two washed mfs.

Not to mention if neo and trinity died wouldn't a new "one" emerge given enough time like what happened in all previous iterations of the matrix? Did they retcon that or is it just ignored?

Terrible idea to base the whole movie on neo and trinity's relationship btw. Humanity is still on the brink of extinction and they just casually diverted hella resources and man power to jail break two washed mfs.

Not to mention if neo and trinity died wouldn't a new "one" emerge given enough time like what happened in all previous iterations of the matrix? Did they retcon that or is it just ignored?

I thought they got rid of the old matrix made by the architect and this one was a new one made by the analyst.

The old one was a fallback in case the analysts version fucked up. At least that was my understanding of it

I thought they got rid of the old matrix made by the architect and this one was a new one made by the analyst.

The old one was a fallback in case the analysts version fucked up. At least that was my understanding of it
I vaguely remember that. A lot of that exposition they had nph giving kinda went in one ear and out the other. I don't think a single person in this movie had a clear and concise character motivation. It was just kinda stuff happening on screen for a couple hours.

I thought at the end of revolution, the "new" matrix was made by the oracle... Anyways I can't recall but also in this new version of resurrection, what exactly was wrong with the matrix that compelled bugs to "free" ne-o? To do what exactly I mean?! 🤔

Back