Welcome To aBlackWeb

As someone that tends to unnecessarily overcomplicate shit at the expense of quality this nigga got some muhfuckin nerve @AP2.0
Free as a speech on a untap,
Flat like time on the run
Why you bring a holster to a gun rack? That's the alpha and omega
That's the Vodka and the vomit
Why you playing soccer with the Sonics?
That's a iPod to the Amish
You should get involved with the honest Where everything's honored like Elijah Muhammad
Mixed with a pint of
Hooked on phonics
Let's be liars
That's not chronic, condone Islamic, and it's haunted

:clawd2:

Free as a speech on a untap,
Flat like time on the run
Why you bring a holster to a gun rack? That's the alpha and omega
That's the Vodka and the vomit
Why you playing soccer with the Sonics?
That's a iPod to the Amish
You should get involved with the honest Where everything's honored like Elijah Muhammad
Mixed with a pint of
Hooked on phonics
Let's be liars
That's not chronic, condone Islamic, and it's haunted

:clawd2:

O5F6OK.gif
🤣

The fuck was that shit with bugs and trinity?
See my post on this page

they needed to make bugs actually useful to the plot after actually finding neo

also does anybody know the names of the other guys with them?

I knew who mouse and switch were watching the original matrix and I knew who seraph was in reloaded

also bugs as in bugs bunny while being a Warner bros movie is disgusting lol there’s no way they should know who bugs bunny is

Still aint explain how he died.

Niggas coulda did a whole scene on how the die hard Zion folks felt betrayed and killed his ass or something leading Nairobe and her folks to leave and start a new colony or whatever

Shit was explained in the movie. You just refuse to accept it. Agreed it was some MID tho.

It's crazy that Will Smith was originally cast for that role. Neo should be a much more iconic character, but unfortunately Keanu's acting never broke him thru to that level. You know you trash when a character played by Laurence Fishburne on Adderall has more quotables than you.

Yo, don't tell me that, 'cause if that's true, then that means this version of "The Matrix" never, ever existed, and we would live our normal lives blindingly following whomever is selected for us to listen to and follow.

See what I did just there?
Well this thread took a turn I wasn’t expecting lol

Trust me, I just took a microtab of Acid around 1PM Pacific and this CHRISTMAS has taken a turn I definitely wasn't expecting!!!!!! I'm still peaking right now......

In all seriousness..........

I Love you Guys, Man. From the Bottom of my Heart......

and that's not just the LSD talking, either, nor am I on some "Free Love" Hippie Bullshit. The last thing I need is a bad case of Herpes, and apparently, that shit is a Epidemic from what I've seen and heard.:scust:

Damn, I said too much already......

I'll see myself out.........:hedidit:

I watched this shit and it was the laziest blockbuster movie I ever seen.

This shit was unnecessary. It looked like it was made by the CW first of all. The story was long and dragged out like there was a screen time requirement.

Obviously Lana or whatever her name is was forced to make this shit and was like fuck you, I'll make this so bad that you don't wanna make another one.

Bugs was cool though, I would smash. And Sati, I would smash too. The two best parts of the movie.

No the best is the first lol

but if somebody told me their fav to watch is the 2nd I would understand

dont see what’s so hard to understand about this lol

The first is clearly a better movie, to me, conceptually and in totality. But when I feel nostalgic and wanna see some Matrix shit on YouTube I’m more likely to pull from reloaded.

Back