Welcome To aBlackWeb

But I brought it up as a reply to a movie related comment.

You made a comment about a comment,and wanted me to reply to your comment about a comment in a comment.

And now I'm commenting about how I didn't want to reply to a comment about my comment talking about Michael Jordan and shit.

And none those replies would be about Matrix 4.....or are they?

You niggas be outsmarting yourselves. You making that needlessly convoluted post, because you simply forgot to differentiate objective from subjective.

I made a simple 2 line analogy.

Jordan = Matrix 1
Kobe = Matrix 2

and then you reply “we’re not doing this.” As if I wrote you a multi paragraph dissertation.

Lmaooo this thread is hilarious. Movie wasn’t terrible just wasn’t good. It’s an example of how hard it is to recreate / expand on the ideas of an original while making something new. Glad I watched this shit high as fuck.

This movie, really highlighted for me..that Keanu is a great physical actor, but..he is absolutely horrible at delivering lines. Painfully horrible, and when you surround him with others that are really good at it. It’s almost comically horrible. It was an aight movie, thank goodness I didn’t have to go to a theater to watch it.

You just finding that out?

It's an Open Secret that Keanu Reeves is the KANG of Wooden Actors. He's always been poor at delivering lines, ever since "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures" and their "Bogus Journey". When I 1st saw "The Matrix", all I kept getting was "Johnny Mnemonic" vibes and asked myself, "Whose bright idea was it to cast THIS Guy for a Movie like this?" I will admit there were some Movies that his performance surprised me, like "Neon Demon", where he portrayed some sleazebag Motel Manager in Hollywood (fucking CREEP), and "Man of Tai Chi", starring Tiger Chen, to which is appearance was more surprising than anything, seeing as this was a Hong Kong production and Tiger got SKILLZ.

Sadly, this Movie was much like his others in regards to his Poop-Butt Performance.

I agree with the majority of reviews here, this Movie was boring and sorely lacking in substance, and that includes Action. I'm glad I didn't waste any 'Shrooms or Acid on that trash like I was considering doing. Hell, I'm pissed I wasted a Fresh Bowl of Hippie Weed on that shit. Fortunately, it's Christmas, so I'm going to be feeling nice and cheerful right about now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It's an Open Secret that Keanu Reeves is the KANG of Wooden Actors. He's always been poor at delivering lines, ever since "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures" and their "Bogus Journey". When I 1st saw "The Matrix", all I kept getting was "Johnny Mnemonic" vibes and asked myself, "Whose bright idea was it to cast THIS Guy for a Movie like this?" I will admit there were some Movies that his performance surprised me, like "Neon Demon", where he portrayed some sleazebag Motel Manager in Hollywood (fucking CREEP), and "Man of Tai Chi", starring Tiger Chen, to which is appearance was more surprising than anything, seeing as this was a Hong Kong production and Tiger got SKILLZ.

Sadly, this Movie was much like his others in regards to his Poop-Butt Performance.

I agree with the majority of reviews here, this Movie was boring and sorely lacking in substance, and that includes Action. I'm glad I didn't waste any 'Shrooms or Acid on that trash like I was considering doing. Hell, I'm pissed I wasted a Fresh Bowl of Hippie Weed on that shit. Fortunately, it's Christmas, so I'm going to be feeling nice and cheerful right about now.

It's crazy that Will Smith was originally cast for that role. Neo should be a much more iconic character, but unfortunately Keanu's acting never broke him thru to that level. You know you trash when a character played by Laurence Fishburne on Adderall has more quotables than you.

Lmaooo this thread is hilarious. Movie wasn’t terrible just wasn’t good. It’s an example of how hard it is to recreate / expand on the ideas of an original while making something new. Glad I watched this shit high as fuck.
I disagree.

It has the lore to really go down the rabbit hole, no pun. This sequel in a vacuum was needed to expand on the lore, but the actual version we got just was not a good movie.

Fight scenes sucked and they didnt explain why trinity all of a sudden got powers.

Their connection was the same as all of the previous movies. Why all the magic tricks when they are together after the fact.

And im tight they aint explain what happened to OG morpheus

They aint even really explain what really happened to Zion either. Like they coulda took 5 minutes to see what happened. They said that community wasnt with teaming up with machines. That woulda been dope to see that rift/philosophy explored.

I disagree.

It has the lore to really go down the rabbit hole, no pun. This sequel in a vacuum was needed to expand on the lore, but the actual version we got just was not a good movie.

i’ll agree with that. It had potential it just falls flat. But to be honest I kinda feel like the movie we got woulda been the result regardless. Or maybe I feel that way cause I had very low expectations.

Fight scenes sucked and they didnt explain why trinity all of a sudden got powers.

Their connection was the same as all of the previous movies. Why all the magic tricks when they are together after the fact.

And im tight they aint explain what happened to OG morpheus

didnt Jada’s character imply he died?

Watching this, I think he would make a great Dr.Fate

didnt Jada’s character imply he died?

Morpheus and Zion are way too large of a plotline for them to just write them off like that and imply some shit.

They coulda cut that 20 minute bullshit montage of them workshopping how to reboot the matrix and actually explained what happened

We dont even know where Morpheus stood when it came to working with the machines or not

Morpheus and Zion are way too large of a plotline for them to just write them off like that and imply some shit.

They coulda cut that 20 minute bullshit montage of them workshopping how to reboot the matrix and actually explained what happened

We dont even know where Morpheus stood when it came to working with the machines or not
Saw a post that said the matrix video games was cannon, and how he died in the game is how he died.

You sure bruh? Theres that scene of Nairobi & Neo in front of the Morpheus statue. I dont remember what she said exactly but sounded like he died to me lol

Saw a post that said the matrix video games was cannon, and how he died in the game is how he died.

You sure bruh? Theres that scene of Nairobi & Neo in front of the Morpheus statue. I dont remember what she said exactly but sounded like he died to me lol

naw-mike-epps.gif

he deserved an onscreen death if thats what happened. All they showed us was some bum ass statue

Back