Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let me hit yo ass in the head with a shovel hard as I can and see if you wake up from that nap

I talked on this forum a couple years back about going into a several day coma from head trauma caused by a car explosion and trying to get the skin graft on my bicep covered with a tattoo sleeve. I'm still here.

Rami Malek going Andre Agassi with the shovel just wasn't doing it for me.

giphy.gif

And I was loving the movie up until Malek got in the car. Those last 30 mins ruined the movie for me.

Maybe I'm basic but I HATE when murder mysteries make you guess who the killer is. Bitch I sat through this whole movie. Tell me who tf did it.
I feel the same way. I'm all for some leave it up to interpretation shit for small things, but not for the whole premise of the movie. If it's a murder mystery, I want to know who did it.

Now if we talking a spinning top at the end of Inception, that's ok. If they made it ambiguous as to whether they changed the guy's mind or not, that's a no go for me.

Maybe I'm basic but I HATE when murder mysteries make you guess who the killer is. Bitch I sat through this whole movie. Tell me who tf did it.
Looking at everyone's version of who the killer was is entertaining tho. And I mean entertaining as in me laughing.

The end only bothers us because it pisses us off,but it is good ending

Either dude was the killer or the police just be out here killing folks and covering it up..... who knew..................

the white cop looks crazy.

He could have played the killer.

He looks like a Game of Thrones villain and an alien who's retarded.

This shit like the movie 7,but it's like 6

Denzel's great,but this shit forgettable in the long run.

Last edited:
Let's say for a second that I believe the dude that drank a shot of shotgun shells did it

You don't go to his apt to see if he might've tried to destroy evidence? Don't check the car?

But you gave at least 10 min of screen time for Leto apt and we know he didn't do it.

I talked on this forum a couple years back about going into a several day coma from head trauma caused by a car explosion and trying to get the skin graft on my bicep covered with a tattoo sleeve. I'm still here.

Rami Malek going Andre Agassi with the shovel just wasn't doing it for me.

giphy.gif

And I was loving the movie up until Malek got in the car. Those last 30 mins ruined the movie for me.
Glad you still here fam, if you don't mind me asking, what was it like being in a coma? I hear different experiences. I understand if you ignore me or if others thank my question is distasteful, please note my intention is no malice

Let's say for a second that I believe the dude that drank a shot of shotgun shells did it

You don't go to his apt to see if he might've tried to destroy evidence? Don't check the car?

But you gave at least 10 min of screen time for Leto apt and we know he didn't do it.
That's the whole point of the movie it leaves you questioning alot of stuff....like when they ran a background check on those names and 2 came back with assault charges they never explained exactly how leto assaulted someone and why he did it....it's the little things that matter big dawg lol

Back