Welcome To aBlackWeb

dope mind thriller to me

but I enjoyed a movie with Ryan Reynolds stuck in a box the whole movie
That movie was fire tho

And there was another one similar to that where dude had to stand on a land mine for days

1 dimensional movies can be great if done right, this wasn't it...

Absolutely not

I'll break it down like this

The first 2 acts were fire. The last act was not good

When you have the kinda set up they did and don't land the ending, that matters
Yeah I was waiting on the ah-ha moment too but it never came. Movie just kinda fizzled out.

I was probably less harsh with my judgment though considering I watched it on HBO Max. Had it been a solely theatrical release I probably would have been more harsh in my judgment cause I would have expected more.

Yeah I was waiting on the ah-ha moment too but it never came. Movie just kinda fizzled out.

I was probably less harsh with my judgment though considering I watched it on HBO Max. Had it been a solely theatrical release I probably would have been more harsh in my judgment cause I would have expected more.
Everything I've read about the ending is quite frankly bullshit. This shouldn't be left open to interpretation

I'll be honest the shit was boring as hell to me.

And the fact that the only part that had potential to bring it home... it seemed like they tried to have a SE7EN "what's in the box" moment but didnt pay it off... irritated me even more

Last edited:
Absolutely not

I'll break it down like this

The first 2 acts were fire. The last act was not good

When you have the kinda set up they did and don't land the ending, that matters
Naw that was the whole point of the movie....not need to come with the same ole ending....leave the audience in suspense plus another theory is all 3 of them are killers no matter how they did it I fucks with it
:js4:

Naw that was the whole point of the movie....not need to come with the same ole ending....leave the audience in suspense plus another theory is all 3 of them are killers no matter how they did it I fucks with it
How they all killers though? Unless you speaking on the 2 detectives that killed somebody. I think the guy that shot himself was the killer and the guy with the clippings was just fascinated by them and wasn't really about that life and as far as he would go was just mind fuck the detectives

When y'all gonna admit this was some mid
I was just telling my boy this gone be that movie he should've passed on and his weakest movie in his catalog. But he like 85-1 now so he good. I'll watch it again but think I'll be disappointed again

No. I wasn't looking for just a killer. Put it like this, if the movie does everything the exact same, but added a scene where the killer was driving off patrolling just before the end credits, I think everyone would be satisfied with the movies energy.

No. I wasn't looking for just a killer. Put it like this, if the movie does everything the exact same, but added a scene where the killer was driving off patrolling just before the end credits, I think everyone would be satisfied with the movies energy.

that ruins the movie

im about to rewatch but I’m still of the opinion they got the killer, the problem was they couldn’t prove it

it was left up to interpretation.

Back