Welcome To aBlackWeb

i like irritating inconclusive endings like these

makes good for rewatch

I been randomly saying “it’s the little things, Jimmy” all week, good to finally see the rest lol

I kinda knew what was goin down play by play.

By the end of the movie, I realized I definitely didn't know what was goin down. Yea, idk what to think of this ending.

Wife and I seen it last night.

shaq-face-3.jpg

We going on the once it’s officially released no spoilers, right?

I don’t think Leto was the killer. I think he was really one of those dudes that idolize real killers.
He was basically getting off on trolling the cops and seeming like the killer.

Real killer still out there but that ain’t the point of the movie. Movie was all about covering up mistakes.

I said this when the trailer dropped and I will say it again....denzel was the killer
My initial thought is nah, but why else would he be haunted by the girl he killed AND the girls he didn't kill? Maybe because he actually killed them all?

Then I think, why would he throw himself back into the mix of cases? To sway the investigation maybe?

Somebody will probably drop some analysis to prove he's the killer soon.

Either way, if he was, they could have made it just a little less ambiguous. Maybe show him pull the red beret from his glove compartment or pocket or something and not be purchased. Our show him drinking Busch beer.

Last edited:
My initial thought is nah, but why else would be be haunted by the girl he killed AND the girls he didn't kill? Maybe because he actually killed them all?

Then I think, why would he throw himself back into the mix of cases? To sway the investigation maybe?

Somebody will probably drop some analysis to prove he's the killer soon.

Either way, if he was, they could have made it just a little less ambiguous. Maybe show him pull the red beret from his glove compartment or pocket or something and not be purchased. Our show him drinking Busch beer.
I mean it's a reason why he was so comfortable with cleaning up the mistake

Then why would he shoot the only witness who knew who the killer was in his earlier years? He switches up cars.....wears nice boots....he's really good at covering up his tracks.....he kept saying "it's the little things that get you caught"

NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS

A little BORING

PRAISE: This is definitely one of those films in which the cast uplifts the stiffness and dwelling script.The cast including Denzel Washington,Rami Malek and Jared Leto do a fine job in this film about Deputy Sheriff Joe "Deke" Deacon who joins forces with Sgt. Jim Baxter to search for a serial killer who's terrorizing Los Angeles.
The story drew me in with interesting turns and characters.I was especially curious about Deke portrayed by Washington his hesitation and ties to certain characters and a serial killer case held my interest. Albert Sparma portrayed by Leto was so strange and creepy he was actually amusing. There was a haunting feel that surrounded the film which I liked.
There was great tension between certain characters that evolves over the course of the film.

PROBLEMS: The pacing really tested my patience. I think if I had not had an ice cold drink in my hand I would have fallen asleep.
Something occurs with a couple of characters towards the end of the film that was an absolute head scratcher and I couldn't believe one of the characters was allowing it to happen to himself.
I was dissatisfied with the conclusion because the film had been building towards something great or at least had the potential of doing so only to end up with a basic answer to everything.

Someone said on Twitter that this would have worked better as a few episodes Of True Detective and i agree

Scale of 1-10 a 7

shit was good but I was drowsy through the end....i saw what happened but didnt really take it in

I wanna run it back

Back