Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol w the lil snippet of the dudes dressed in breaking bad like hazmat suites. Movie looks like Denzel Washington and Mr. Robot joining forces to fight Walter White.

Looking forward to the twist ending tho frfr

Grabbing some Korean Fried BBQ chicken and watch this one with the Queen after a long busy week of work and school! HBO max about to be the GOAT this year for me

i think it was the guy that swallowed that shotgun shell that did it
His place had tapes of something(I'd need to watch again to see what the labels said) plus the metal box full of newspaper clippings under the floor but he really was trolling the hell outta the detective lol
Denzel's character seemed way too comfortable about covering up the killing though

I was trying to watch this last night with my girl but her sister in town for the weekend and them 2 would not shut up.

Had me annoyed as hell. Nothing worse than people talking through a movie or tv show.

Imms watch it again later on by myself

I think Leto was the killer. He had Busch beer in his fridge, was eating at a spot that sold roast beef, drove a muscle car and the witness seemed to recognize him. Hell of a lot of coincidences for it not to be him.

His place had tapes of something(I'd need to watch again to see what the labels said) plus the metal box full of newspaper clippings under the floor but he really was trolling the hell outta the detective lol
Denzel's character seemed way too comfortable about covering up the killing though
he killed that white girl it was actually 2 chicks in the rock it became a 3ed cause he shot her by accident thinking it was the killer. They never showed what was on the tapes just a glimpse of the label and it was quick. And I think dude was sick and lived thru who the actual killer was

Back