Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

As an aside...giving "emotions" reactions when you've been in this thread for more than a day arguing with multiple people is hilarious and shows you really don't have a good sense of yourself. Might want to check your own reactions
So emotional.

I hurt your feelings.

Women don't take it as serious, but keep it a buck neither do a good portion of men. Any time some story comes out about an older woman sexually abusing a boy./teen younger than her it's a loud chorus of "Damn I wish that was me"..."Where were those teachers when I was in school" "Aww man lil homie fucked it up by running his mouth"...Yes abuse of black boys is a problem but people simply don't take it as serious as it should be and that one is on us men as well. You mention that IC thread and there's plenty of the very comments I'm talking about all up and down the IC

And @shutupGabi I'll be the first to admit that I used to be like a lot of cats on the IC talmbout "where was those teachers when I was growing up"... Might even find a post or two like that on there... But over the last several years, as shit started to rear its head in my life, I've been changing...And getting more angry about it. So that ain't me and it hasn't been that way for some time now.

Which of them dudes is making documentaries about Black celebs sexual assault allegations?
Which of them dudes is outchea doing interviews about deceased sports legends and asking questions about dismissed rape charges?
Which of them dudes has a history of putting money behind projects that shit on Black men?

You'll get the same energy when you present similar situations.

Last edited:
Which of them dudes is making documentaries about Black celebs sexual assault allegations?
Which of them dudes is outchea doing interviews about deceased sports legends and asking questions about dismissed rape charges?
Which of them dudes has a history of putting money behind projects that shit on Black men?

You'll get the same energy when you present similar situations.

They all friends Jayz ain’t make a Weinstein doc nor 50 they got same means as Gayle right?

and none of them are doing the shit Gayle and Oprah are doing or have done. Compare apples to apples.
Those two don’t like black men. They’ll come for everybody else but those wealthy white men in their own circle. I never could understand the continued mammying of Oprah. Bitch is a billionaire and still in service to white folks. White folks be living their best lives as ultra-wealthy people—-giving no fucks about anybody. But Oprah and Gayle feel that they still have to behave as the Diamond and Silk of the multi-million and billionaire class.

Oh and Marc Lamont Hill is trying his hardest to get back on tv so I expect him to keep trolling. I knew he was full of shit years ago when he disrespected F Cress Welsing and insinuated Malcolm X was gay. But of course, since he was on television and made nice feel good speeches, some people didn’t see it.
Yea he's a pandering faggot and a tryhard

Back