Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Lol at feminist theory. When feminism was created they never factored your black ass into the theory lmfbao. Gtfohwtbs lol

im aware. i still studied the subject out of curiosity.

you do have intellectual curiosity.... right?

Talking all that bullshit but @Race Jones still has not addressed the indisputable FACT that WHITE MEN commit 57% of all sexual assaults and 50% of all child molestations in the US. I guess they conveniently forgot to address that in her feminist theory class.

as i stated in a pervious thread. i dont ID as feminist due to its historical contexts.
I like womanist theory but because all these labels are rigged, I try not to subscribe or aspire to them if that makes sense???

although it should be noted that womanism and Black feminism are not interchangeable.

what is misogyny/misogynoir?

teach me.

ive taken several feminist theory courses and critical race thereom classes but apparently, you, a google scholar, no more than me.

so teach me

And??? Your garbage classes don't impress me. You had to take classes to understand something that's incredibly simple: Misogyny is a hatred of women. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no layers, no "nuance". Hatred. Period.

Feminists sought to attach everything they perceived to be a slight against women and every masculine behavior to misogyny. However, when you do something like that, you weaken the word's impact to the point where it's just a punchline. And that's exactly what it is in 2020, a bad punchline to a shitty joke that not one of you is in on.

Talking all that bullshit but @Race Jones still has not addressed the indisputable FACT that WHITE MEN commit 57% of all sexual assaults and 50% of all child molestations in the US. I guess they conveniently forgot to address that in her feminist theory class.

Im aware of the statistic. white men are the biggest perpetrators of rape and dont face incarceration at the same rate as Black man for sexual based crimes.

this statistic however doesnt absolve Black men (not all; read my words) from being abusers.

i live in a predominately Black area so I cant speak to what white ppl do at large. I barely interact with them outside of certain activist projects.

plus my praxis of liberation and freedom isnt hinged on Black ppl being able to rape and get off because white ppl get off.

as i stated in a pervious thread. i dont ID as feminist due to its historical contexts.
I like womanist theory but because all these labels are rigged, I try not to subscribe or aspire to them if that makes sense???

although it should be noted that womanism and Black feminism are not interchangeable.
Susan B Anthony let yall niggas know wussup lmao

And??? Your garbage classes don't impress me. You had to take classes to understand something that's incredibly simple: Misogyny is a hatred of women. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no layers, no "nuance". Hatred. Period.

Feminists sought to attach everything they perceived to be a slight against women and every masculine behavior to misogyny. However, when you do something like that, you weaken the word's impact to the point where it's just a punchline. And that's exactly what it is in 2020, a bad punchline to a shitty joke that not one of you is in on.

theres nuance in all things....im not reading further. its clear you havent studied the subject and i refuse to discuss something with someone that doesnt have the range.

Back