Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

I can't believe y'all still in here being trolled by this fake, ignorant, wanna be a victim ass broad. When presented with the indisputable FACT that 57% of all sexual assaults were committed by WHITE MEN she completely ignored it. And according to her it's black men fault that WHITE MEN committed 50% of all child molestations in the US. When given a perfect opportunity to vote against an admitted sexual abuser WHITE PEOPLE overwhelmingly voted for Trump but yet @Race Jones has nothing to say about any of these FACTS.

This woman does not believe in FACTS so I don't know why y'all are wasting time going back and forth with this clown. White folks told her and the rest of these silly ass black feminist exactly what to do and say and she's going told as she was told. Meanwhile the same cacs who put that battery in her back are steady plotting against her black ass every single day. But let her tell it misogyny>>>>>racism. Smmfh

Last edited:
i see yall get a little sassy when its to take the spotlight off of the white man and on to ourselves. now all i see is deflection and
Everything negative black men are the face of it. We are the most rapingest, black woman abusing, black woman killing, black child molesting and abusing, drug dealing and murdering people on earth.

woah who said that? why r you so dramatic?

I can't believe y'all still in here being trolled by this fake, ignorant, wanna be a victim ass broad. When presented with the indisputable FACT that 57% of all sexual assaults were committed by WHITE MEN she completely ignored it. And according to her it's black men fault that WHITE MEN committed 50% of all child molestations in the US. She ignored all of these FACTS.

This woman does not believe in FACTS so I don't know why y'all are wasting time going back and forth with this clown. White folks told her and the rest of these silly ass black feminist exactly what to do and say and she's going told as she was told. Meanwhile the same cacs who put that battery in her back are steady plotting against her black ass every single day. But let her tell it misogyny>>>>>racism. Smmfh

nigga eat a dick

If that's what you think it is, then clearly you don't have a grasp of what misogyny means. Don't feel bad, most of y'all don't.

what is misogyny/misogynoir?

teach me.

ive taken several feminist theory courses and critical race thereom classes but apparently, you, a google scholar, no more than me.

so teach me

what is misogyny/misogynoir?

teach me.

ive taken several feminist theory courses and critical race thereom classes but apparently, you, a google scholar, no more than me.

so teach me
Maybe he s taken the same classes ??? What makes u think he s only a google scholar?

nigga eat a dick
Weren't you the one who was so morally outraged by what Snoop said to Gayle King? In principle how is your post any different from he said to her. Smh at your limited intellectual capacity and your blatant hypocrisy.

And btw you still haven't addressed or disputed a single FACT.

Weren't you the one who was so morally outraged by what Snoop said to Gayle King? In principle how is your post any different from he said to her. Smh at your limited intellectual capacity and your blatant hypocrisy.

And btw you still haven't addressed or disputed a single FACT.

I did, you didnt read it.

I have no respect for a nigga that doesnt read and spends more time bemoaning about the white man than doing in real work in his community.

come on lets get it all out because tomorrow i have to go to work and im not going to be up here like that. so lets get it all out on the table fellas

Back