Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ellie Stark goated for that. Straight savagery. Not even just with the kill. She will not give up ever and the love and trust she and Joel built to this point gave each of them that extra boost to live for the other one.

I wish people would stop talking about how few infected there is. Especially those that have played the games because they more than most should know that the infected were almost entirely a gameplay element. You could tell the entirety of the story of the last of us without showing a single infected outside of the moments already showcased within the show.

This episode was award worthy and had amazing acting performances by everyone. My only small personal gripe is I wish they didn’t change Joel pulling Ellie off of David when she blacks out on him.
Nah, fuck that. A show about infected with no infected for the most part is trash

It’s a show in a world with infected. The show isn’t about fighting the actual infected. This isn’t dawn of the dead or resident evil.

8 episodes in and there are 4 episodes with infected.

More infected would’ve been great but less of them hasn’t made this a worse show.
Lol. From episode 1, @Chi-Town B has been asking for more infected. The man wants what he wants, stop trying to reason with him.

I wish people would stop talking about how few infected there is. Especially those that have played the games because they more than most should know that the infected were almost entirely a gameplay element. You could tell the entirety of the story of the last of us without showing a single infected outside of the moments already showcased within the show.

This episode was award worthy and had amazing acting performances by everyone. My only small personal gripe is I wish they didn’t change Joel pulling Ellie off of David when she blacks out on him.
Should have just quoted me since I was the one complaining. Did you play the game? There's significantly less infected in the show. The whole plot and story is based on the survival because of the infected

running this back it makes me wonder tho.. If Ellie bites someone.. would they turn? David aint get a chance but I wonder if thats something theyll play with later on as a plot point

running this back it makes me wonder tho.. If Ellie bites someone.. would they turn? David aint get a chance but I wonder if thats something theyll play with later on as a plot point
That's something that's interesting, remember in the game during the fight David was acting weird walking around the restaurant, was he starting to feel the effects of being infected

Last of Us is not about the infected. Its a story of finding a reason to survive and TLOU2 is about the cycle of revenge.

There are tons of infected and raiders because its a game. The show/game also shows that humans are more monsters than infected
What are the thing they surviving from? The infected are what people wanted to see, they're what matters

Back