Welcome To aBlackWeb

I do agree they should of had Joel grab Ellie off David tho

howcome? You think it wouldve played better if they did like the game instead of making that adjustment?

Seems like it accomplished the same thing except for Joel actually seeing her and killing dude with his own eyes

howcome? You think it wouldve played better if they did like the game instead of making that adjustment?

Seems like it accomplished the same thing except for Joel actually seeing her and killing dude with his own eyes
Yes

Will see how they stick the landing with the final episode but so far I'd say season overall is 8/10.

Dope ass episode for sure.

I was watching the after show and the actor that plays David was talking. He did a great job because I hate his face now. Straight Joffrey Lannister status.

d2b7823b75d36f5fe69b63d3d809cc04bf79562e.gifv

The show is really good but I think it really is highlighting that video games were the best medium to tell this particular story and I think thats gonna be even more apparent when they start covering Part 2 of the game

Forgot how selfish Joel was at the end there. I know it wasn't a sure shot, but he got in his feelings and doomed society forever. Like why kill the doctors as well? TF?

Back