Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn't care for the backstory of the mother giving birth. Instantly thought of Blade lol. Plus given that it was a 45 min episode I didn't think it was needed

I liked how they filmed the shootout since we knew it'd be rushed. The camera angle and all helped out a lot. I liked how it showed how ruthless Joel was in the game. They also didn't have him with unlimited ammo. He was picking up guns and using them. Great scene considering the limited time given

In the game you're given a choice when he goes into the operating room. I chose to kill everyone lol I can't remember if I let anyone live during replays of the game. Was surprised he let them live

Giraffe scene was great

Super curious how they're going to portray the 2nd game

He aint give Ellie a choice.
He killed folks who were unarmed and no longer a threat.
He lied to Eliie when she asked him straight up.
I didn't play the game but....did she know she was going to die during this surgery?
I understand why he lied.

I feel like I missed something. Ill.watch again tomorrow

I bet they flesh out the story more to what happened leading up to 2nd game, like maybe a whole season worth and season 3 is part 2 of the game. I throughly enjoyed it overall tho I guess they could of had more infected but I definitely fucked with this.

Say what you want... Pedro has been in Game of Thrones. Narcos, Mandolorian, and the Last of us. Pretty impressive TV career with boderline GOAT shows. Not sure what movies he's played in.

Bring on next season!

Yea fuck Joel lol. Bruh committed so many cardinal sins in like 10 mins. Took Ellie's choice away knowing she woulda most likely went through with the surgery even if she wasn't gonna make it, killed ppl who were being part of the solution to help humanity, and then destroyed everything he and Ellie built by lying to her about it... get Joel outa here. We know his journey and we get why he did it but nah. He was bogus for that.

He aint give Ellie a choice.
He killed folks who were unarmed and no longer a threat.
He lied to Eliie when she asked him straight up.
He had to lie, would you tell her Marlene didn't care about her and was going to kill her? Ellie was already feeling a way about people dying because of her so why add another person to the list.

Yea fuck Joel lol. Bruh committed so many cardinal sins in like 10 mins. Took Ellie's choice away knowing she woulda most likely went through with the surgery even if she wasn't gonna make it, killed ppl who were being part of the solution to help humanity, and then destroyed everything he and Ellie built by lying to her about it... get Joel outa here. We know his journey and we get why he did it but nah. He was bogus for that.
Fireflies would never stopped looking for her. None of us would have let them live, we would have made sure they all were dead to make sure the person who is like a daughter to us will live and not have to forever be worried about them ever coming back. In the game I popped them all and it felt good doing so.

I aint feel like it when playing the game but watching it back gotdamn Joel was a piece of shit for what he did
Absolutely. The show was able to capture something that the game didn't allow me to feel regarding Joel's "rescue" of Ellie. As just an onlooker and not a participant, I didn't feel any sense of a relief or accomplishment while watching Joel murder like 15 muthafuckas and a surgeon.

It helped to make it more grounded.

Absolutely. The show was able to capture something that the game didn't allow me to feel regarding Joel's "rescue" of Ellie. As just an onlooker and not a participant, I didn't feel any sense of a relief or accomplishment while watching Joel murder like 15 muthafuckas and a surgeon.

It helped to make it more grounded.
That surgeon came at him with a scalpel, what was Joel suppose to do

That ending was… unexpected and so abrupt.

Should’ve known, since there’s a part 2, that it wasn’t gonna be a happy ending, but I didn’t think it was gonna be THAT.

Interesting dilemma, tho. Save the world, or save your kid?

I’d kill any one of you niggas and ten niggas that look just like you, for mine.

But outside looking in… damn. That was a bit harsh to kill the doctor. Like what if by chance you do find another immune person willing to sacrifice themselves, but now all that research and knowledge on how to do it is lost.

Back