Welcome To aBlackWeb

I 99% sure that season 2 will not follow the second game. There is a 5yr time gap in the games between 1 and 2. The second game barely talked about what happened in those 5 years. This gives hbo a lot of wiggle room to create their own story.

Station 11 is better than Last of Us and really it’s not even close.

Cap. Big green hat with an orange bill contrarian cap

Im watching this show off the strength of your recommendation, and it’s not fucking with TLOU whatsoever.

Last of us reeled me in completely in the first 20 minutes.

I’m halfway through episode 2 of station 11 and I’m finding it hard to imagine being bothered to watch the 3rd

You gotta be fucking kidding me talkin about “it’s not close” in favor of this shit.

It might be too early to call this show bad… but it sure as shit ain’t that good.

I 99% sure that season 2 will not follow the second game. There is a 5yr time gap in the games between 1 and 2. The second game barely talked about what happened in those 5 years. This gives hbo a lot of wiggle room to create their own story.
As long as they do what happens in part 2 then I'm fine with them doing a season or 2 about what happens during the time gap

I thought they did a great job for the DLC

I still think there's not enough time but glad they aren't skipping her encounter with David in the next episode

Soon as they showed that wall fungus nigga waking up i knew it was gon be about how ellie got bit. They just had to go to the Baltimore the mall and have BIG FUN lol..The crossover between ellie raging when she realizes her friend got bit and tryna find a way to help Joel was cool.

The fireflies aint shit but I see why ppl would wana join them. Anything is better than their options of growing up in the QZ.

Another dope episode. They did great with the Left Behind DLC.

Next week look like its bout to be crazy. Looks like we'll get to see who Troy Bakers character is
Looks like they are going to go from the whole thing with David and jump right into Joel and Ellie getting to the fireflies and her agreeing to be dissected for the cure and then Joel killing everyone to free her. I assume they'll somehow show Abby near the end grieving for the cliffhanger because I'm not sure how they'll display season 2 and the switching story viewpoints of Ellie and Abby and have the tv viewer care about Abby

Looks like they are going to go from the whole thing with David and jump right into Joel and Ellie getting to the fireflies and her agreeing to be dissected for the cure and then Joel killing everyone to free her. I assume they'll somehow show Abby near the end grieving for the cliffhanger because I'm not sure how they'll display season 2 and the switching story viewpoints of Ellie and Abby and have the tv viewer care about Abby
David and that part in the trailer for the next episode

Back