Welcome To aBlackWeb

Me yellin at the tv towards the end of ep.5...

When that hole opened up..."Oooo shyt!"

Ellie fallin 2 fuccin times..."BITCH GET YO AZZZ UP!"

Ellie falls a third fuccin time..."GAT DAMMIT MAN!"

All 3 of them still in the street..."RUN TO THE HOUSE MUTHAFUCCAS!!"

When the hefa finally catches up wit them, points the gun at them, but gets taken out by lil clicker..."AWW BITCH FUCC YO...HA HA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!"

Fucc'd up about lil man tho. I didn't think Henry was gonna put him down tho. Once he did that, I knew bruh wasn't continuing on. Good episode

Great episode but lol at woke culture giving joel and tommy black wives/girlfriends

Great episode but lol at woke culture giving joel and tommy black wives/girlfriends

Been seeing alot of comments like this in other comment section about wokeness. But it seem to be targeted whenever there is diversity or interracial stuff are include in media.

Also the woke has been taken from what it originally meant which was an aware black people and has turn into something had. Some think the woke term now is just a code word for black people.

Been seeing alot of comments like this in other comment section about wokeness. But it seem to be targeted whenever there is diversity or interracial stuff are include in media.

Also the woke has been taken from what it originally meant which was an aware black people and has turn into something had. Some think the woke term now is just a code word for black people.
From what I've seen it's when there's been a change in race or sexuality/gender from adaptions

Definitely is said when a character ends up being gay for no point in a story other than being able to say they're gay

Seems to be interchangeable with saying something is PC or politically correct

Joel and Tommy were white folks in the game correct? Dont think it was "woke culture" to cast Pedro Pascal as the main protagonist.

Doesnt really matter to me tho. All the actors are killin it imo
Yes both were white in the game

Pedro is doing a great job. He's got the mannerisms nailed. He's likely getting awards once the show is eligible for them

Same with Bella, Just doing a great job of displaying the character

halfway through and im not sure why they made Sam deaf.. will see if they mention it in the after show joint

They said it was to make him more dependent on his care taker. Sam and his brother are similar to Ellie and Joel. Therefore they wanted to show how much the little ones survival depends on the protector. Made Sam/Ellie more vulnerable

They said it was to make him more dependent on his care taker. Sam and his brother are similar to Ellie and Joel. Therefore they wanted to show how much the little ones survival depends on the protector. Made Sam/Ellie more vulnerable
They didn't need to make him deaf. There was no reason to. He's a kid in an apocalyptic world. He's going to be dependent on his older brother

They were split up in the tunnels in the game which would have helped with the chemistry of the group in the show and displayed how they had to trust each other even though they just met

He was a snitch before his brother got sick so whatever nuance you attach this does not matter.

When you’re responsible for the rape and murder of others all that shit y’all talking goes out the window.

Yeah collaborate ass niggas when shit hit the fan. Instead of clicking of with the folks that was going to drive out that regime and then your brother would have got his help any time he needed he decided to do dumb shit.

I hear that. But the central theme of the show, is that EVERYONE is doing WHATEVER they have to do to survive. Even Joel was a psycho at one point and we are rooting of him now. That’s the whole point, everyone is doing fucked up shit to survive. Ellie is a young teenage girl literally shooting people in the face. The whole premise is “survival” and people doing wrong things to see the next day.

Ok… having watched all these episodes and now having played the game up to a certain point, I can confidently stand by my initial statement regarding episode 3.

Well written, well acted, but disconnected from the overall story and completely unnecessary. Like… they really went out of their way for this. There’s a grey area between what happened in the show and what happens in the game, that I think could’ve worked so much better.

Another thing I noticed… Joel ain’t as much as a mean ass dude in the game as he is in the show. But after watching this last episode I do like that change because it better allows Pedro and Bella to do WORK.

They are acting their asses off in this shit.

Back