Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know if I agree with that because in the game those people were straight-up opportunists and not resistance (the fireflies were the resistance). I think they tried to humanize them and gave them a little back story but the fact of the matter is they were out there faking like they were injured and trying to catch people slippin

Also in the game weren't they eating people or did I remember that wrong?
Do I need to play the game to better understand each group they encounter?

He spent most of his intro talking about how awesome washername's brother was and how much he looked up to him. And hell yeah you can switch up if one side has the medicine to keep your little brother alive and the other side doesn't. This isn't a story about how moral and courageous and tough you are... it's about people trying to survive in desperate times.
True

But I also hold the right to feel how I do about the characters and what they did.

Do I need to play the game to better understand each group they encounter?

Nah I might have been blurring groups together but in the game it was just kinda understood that there were groups of people that were raiders and they didn't have a "moral" crusade they were on.

I think one thing that got overshadowed in this last episode is it shows the other side of the love and loss balance they;ve been getting at. When you look at chick from Yellowjackets and her crew... they were well-armed and equipped and supplied to survive and thrive - especially after FEDRA drove all the infected far away and underground. But for those of us that went through Part II you know if somebody takes something from you you gotta take something back from them no matter what the cost.

Why people saying they have to recast for older Ellie? Bella is 19. She looks way older in interviews.
I keep reading that people just don't like Ramsey as an actress or for the role of Ellie, period. Internet dudes been bitching since episode 1. I'm sure they can do some make up stuff to make her appear older or more aged in season 2 as the actress probably isn't going to change too much physically by the time production starts.

I keep reading that people just don't like Ramsey as an actress or for the role of Ellie, period. Internet dudes been bitching since episode 1. I'm sure they can do some make up stuff to make her appear older or more aged in season 2 as the actress probably isn't going to change too much physically by the time production starts.

ehh.. some folks gonna bitch and complain no matter what. I dont have any issues with shorty. Shes doing great imo

I only played like an hour of this game with my daughter like a year ago , then changing to the daughter to somebody that looks like her had me fucked up

Probably bc they don't wanna fuck her bc she's not particularly attractive. Fuckin dorks.

Her performance has exceeded my expectations so far.

Since I played the games I thought things wouldn't hit as hard because I already knew what was gonna happen but nah that shit still had me speechless

as soon as they got to the sniper house i started feeling dread

Imo this is one of those situations where you can clearly see some of these dudes weird ass intentions because we all loved Ramsey when she was lil bear Mormont and was killing the scenes she was in in game of thrones ,but now because the semi adult actress isn’t as cute as video game character we got issues ?? Make it make sense shit is thinly veiled pedo shit imo

Back