Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kwame Brown story thread: Mama's Cookin'

So his feelings are invalidity because ya'll don't share the same political views?

Sounds very....

Trumpism is beyond politics. Let's be real, the Trump followers don't support him because he had good policies. Hell, most of the policies his followers did support were openly racist. I'm no sure how anyone can trust a black person that is an open Trump supporter. Dude was openly antagonistic towards and dismissive of the concerns of black people.

We don't need that double agent "speaking for us"

This pro-Black/mental health advocate shit CTG is on didn't start until those rape allegations came out the FIRST time
Sis.. that's not true. Bruh been on code for a minute. Since Trayvon at least

And regardless of his personal issues who else calls out white supremacy over national airwaves?

Who else calls white people "jars of mayo" on national airwaves ?

Who else puts race soldiers and random bigots on blast on national airwaves?

I value that. We all should

CTG also stopped going back and forth with Budden, when Budden said on his pod he'd go to SC and give that girl a platform to speak her peace. That's when Budden thought CTG was behind the smear campaign on him. CTG does NOT want that girl...now woman speaking for some reason.

Sis.. that's not true. Bruh been on code for a minute. Since Trayvon at least

And regardless of his personal issues who else calls out white supremacy over national airewaves?

Who else calls white people "jars of mayo" on national airwaves ?

Who else puts race soldiers and random bigots on blast on national airwaves?

I value that. We all should
You're loud and wrong as usual.

Tired of you and your "he/she goes at whitey sometimes so their alright" mentality. Everything Black isn't always right JUST BECAUSE it's Black.

Respectfully.

Yep! CTG is a snake, period.

You should listen to Bomani Jones. CTG has nothing on him when it comes to this. CTG doesn't have the wit/knowledge to shut people down like Bomani does. IMO

THANK YOU!!! He like the media version of Meek Mill.

I listen to his pod some times cause its entertaining but I don't take anything he says to heart. I'd respect him more if he stayed a shock jock. You can't do both imo, he claims to be for black people but then pulled the shit on Kwame when it didnt have shit to do with him.

He chose the right one cause it seems Kwame did good with his money so he aint scared to go toe to toe with these dudes. CTG was able to silence them other people with lawyers. Kwame saw that cease order and laughed, went right back on live and still talked his shit. I love it.
Bomani is definitely in that boat too

CTG also stopped going back and forth with Budden, when Budden said on his pod he'd go to SC and give that girl a platform to speak her peace. That's when Budden thought CTG was behind the smear campaign on him. CTG does NOT want that girl...now woman speaking for some reason.

lol Well whether the claims are true or false, no man wants a woman accusing them of sexual assault to be speaking out in public.

We don't need that double agent "speaking for us"

This pro-Black/mental health advocate shit CTG is on didn't start until those rape allegations came out the FIRST time

girl i have to stop you 😭😭

CTG being labeled a rapist has been told by many of mouths before he decided to become some pseudo mental health activist

I also wouldnt be looking to him for mental health advice

This may be the case....but he's on this woman empowerment/protect black women/listen to black women kick now too. But....is keeping her silent...make it make sense?

I don't know if the story is true or not. All I can say is that I'm for victims speaking out, but that doesn't mean I'd be all gung ho when it comes to giving a platform to someone that is falsely accusing me.

girl i have to stop you 😭😭

CTG being labeled a rapist has been told by many of mouths before he decided to become some pseudo mental health activist

I also wouldnt be looking to him for mental health advice
You must've misread my post baby

Last edited:
Trumpism is beyond politics. Let's be real, the Trump followers don't support him because he had good policies. Hell, most of the policies his followers did support were openly racist. I'm no sure how anyone can trust a black person that is an open Trump supporter. Dude was openly antagonistic towards and dismissive of the concerns of black people.
So I ask again, does this invalid Kwame feelings?

He's a "Trumper", so fuck him and his feelings?

Back