Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kwame Brown story thread: Mama's Cookin'

i think the opportunity for this to end went out the window when CTG spoke on homie father/brother

At this point, he gonna let this play out and let the chips fall where they may

That doesnt mean I have to listen to it but, it's his right to defend himself however he sees fit

the problem is CTG has done this kinda shit for YEARS and has gone unchecked and now, he found the right one. It is what it is at this point
Cs ive listened to none of this aside from hearing a few clips mothafuckas love drama though

He apologized to protect his brand he been looking funny in the light for a week or 2. Should have sat this one out.

Ctg a clown.
You got proof or you speculating because you already believed he was a clown b4 this incident?

You got proof or you speculating because you already believed he was a clown b4 this incident?

Nah those rape allegations from back in the day had just got put back on front page when he went in on kwame brown's family.

He was looking funny. That apology was more pr than genuine.

Nah those rape allegations from back in the day had just got put back on front page when he went in on kwame brown's family.

He was looking funny. That apology was more pr than genuine.
lol them rape allegations been dead in the water. No one taking them seriously. No amount of #Metooing gonna convict him. Now then, not now, not in the future

Like Kwame, its too bad you're not in a space to accept it. Nothing about his apology sounded like PR, tho that's not to say someone ain't get in his ear. It came across him personally knowing the situation and knowing he overstepped a line. Nothing more or less

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
lol them rape allegations been dead in the water. No one taking them seriously. No amount of #Metooing gonna convict him. Now then, not now, not in the future

Like Kwame, its too bad you're not in a space to accept it. Nothing about his apology sounded like PR, tho that's not to say someone ain't get in his ear. It came across him personally knowing the situation and knowing he overstepped a line. Nothing more or less
CTG sounded like he know if he went back home and didnt apologize, he was gonna get touched

im not saying he wasnt sincere, but still

Ehh... it's not the first time he's said sorry about doing this type of shit and wont be the last. Ctg is a habitual line stepper. Eventually he'll pay the cost.

CTG sounded like he know if he went back home and didnt apologize, he was gonna get touched

im not saying he wasnt sincere, but still
lol at getting touched. The worst thing that could have happened did, he got cussed out for speaking on shit that wasn't his business

All a person can do is apology if they feel like they've wronged someone.

It was all good about two weeks ago....

Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson brought on Dr. Jeanie Buss, former president of basketball operations for the LA Lakers, and amongst other things, brought up Kwame Brown during the Pau Gasol trade....

Then Gilbert got caught up in the smoke (even tho Gil tried to shoot that man some bail)

Kwame had enough, and started the warpath.

I had kwame back till I found out he a MAGA nigga

Every now and then we see celebrities go on weeks long fuckery filled rants

I remember a while back Charlie Sheen was wildin online, more recently Tyrese was showing out, crying over his kid, now its Kwame goin off on haters

Its a trend and Im here for it

Back