Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kwame Brown story thread: Mama's Cookin'

Kwame seems to come w the ether but sum these videos too fuckin long

I just watched him ramble fir 10mins about if his hands are big or small.

Im not bout to sit thru a 80min video of him chillin in his living room.

Also not sittin thru a whole jeanie buss interview

CTG always been wack. Thats why i dnt watch BFastClub. That jab at DJ Envy was funny too.
But you watch white supremacist JOE ROGAN religiously

You nasty coon

Im just generalizing based on ppl saying he's wack/dont watch

No other radio personalities speaks for us like he does

yeah you dont have to like him or his antics but dont act like CTG isn't putting in work for his community...and it seems weird that everyone(black) is quick to shit on him for past stuff....just becuz they dont like him...or his antics

To me this the outcome I wanted to see.

Still not picking sides.

KB did what he had too. Defended himself.

Stak reached out, admitted wrong, and they made peace.

I could have done without all the extra qualifiers. Lmaooo. Didnt need to know he made 31k of instagram and all that other shit.

A picture of them saying they squashed it would have been enough.

But still, I rather see this than a bunch of grown successful men get into some dumb shit.

Last edited:
i think the opportunity for this to end went out the window when CTG spoke on homie father/brother

At this point, he gonna let this play out and let the chips fall where they may

That doesnt mean I have to listen to it but, it's his right to defend himself however he sees fit

the problem is CTG has done this kinda shit for YEARS and has gone unchecked and now, he found the right one. It is what it is at this point
Yep! CTG is a snake, period.

Im just generalizing based on ppl saying he's wack/dont watch

No other radio personalities speaks for us like he does
You should listen to Bomani Jones. CTG has nothing on him when it comes to this. CTG doesn't have the wit/knowledge to shut people down like Bomani does. IMO

We don't need that double agent "speaking for us"

This pro-Black/mental health advocate shit CTG is on didn't start until those rape allegations came out the FIRST time

THANK YOU!!! He like the media version of Meek Mill.

I listen to his pod some times cause its entertaining but I don't take anything he says to heart. I'd respect him more if he stayed a shock jock. You can't do both imo, he claims to be for black people but then pulled the shit on Kwame when it didnt have shit to do with him.

He chose the right one cause it seems Kwame did good with his money so he aint scared to go toe to toe with these dudes. CTG was able to silence them other people with lawyers. Kwame saw that cease order and laughed, went right back on live and still talked his shit. I love it.

Back