Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kwame Brown story thread: Mama's Cookin'

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
It was all good about two weeks ago....

Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson brought on Dr. Jeanie Buss , former president of basketball operations for the LA Lakers, to their "All the Smoke" podcast and amongst other things, brought up Kwame Brown during the Pau Gasol trade....

Then Gilbert got caught up in the smoke (even tho Gil tried to shoot that man some bail)

Kwame had enough, and started the warpath.

Last edited:
It didn't stop there...

Or here....

So Matt Barnes invited him to come on the show and scrap it out.

And Stax came back:

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Clapbacks on clapbacks.

Kwame didn't take that shit lightly....

And now NO ONE is safe here:

Now, while this is goin on, Kwame also took shots at Stephen A. Smith for the shit he gave Kwame from when he was in the NBA:

Last edited:
Chapter 3: To the media.

Then, for some reason, Charlamagne got himself involved, and involved Kwame's family:

Leonard should've known better then fuckin with His Momma's Son.....

Humbled and embarrassed, Leonard went on the TBC and gave himself Donkey of the Day.

And of course, we're here, where Kwame ain't hearing NONE of that shit.

This man, Kwame Brown, is my personal hero for the Spring of 2021.

Last edited:
Kwame seems to come w the ether but sum these videos too fuckin long

I just watched him ramble fir 10mins about if his hands are big or small.

Im not bout to sit thru a 80min video of him chillin in his living room.

Also not sittin thru a whole jeanie buss interview

CTG always been wack. Thats why i dnt watch BFastClub. That jab at DJ Envy was funny too.

Kwame Brown rants have ran their course, dude doing way too much.

This. I actually think his initial explosion was a long time coming. People have basically walked over him for a long time forgetting the fact that he came into league as a kid and was basically beat down by MJ to the point of no recovery. I'd be lying if I didn't call him sorry at some point too, but at the same time a lot of public figures went out of their way to knock the man, and it's crazy the still bringing him up to kick dirt on his name. At some point, you got to let shit go.

That said, dude putting out like 2 or 3 videos a day with long ass rants. At this point, I think he just likes the attention he's getting now.

At this point, the only left for Kwame to do is to invite the lady accusing Leonard aka CTG of statutory rape on the show.

If he ain't scrapping against Barnes or Stax, then it's time to let that go. I'm also surprised he hasn't said SHIT about Jordan basically torpedoing his career before it even started.

i think the opportunity for this to end went out the window when CTG spoke on homie father/brother

At this point, he gonna let this play out and let the chips fall where they may

That doesnt mean I have to listen to it but, it's his right to defend himself however he sees fit

the problem is CTG has done this kinda shit for YEARS and has gone unchecked and now, he found the right one. It is what it is at this point

i think the opportunity for this to end went out the window when CTG spoke on homie father/brother

At this point, he gonna let this play out and let the chips fall where they may

That doesnt mean I have to listen to it but, it's his right to defend himself however he sees fit

the problem is CTG has done this kinda shit for YEARS and has gone unchecked and now, he found the right one. It is what it is at this point

True. CTG has caught heat before though. This the first time I actually seen him make the effort to apologize and admit wrong. Usually he goes out of his way not to do that.

True. CTG has caught heat before though. This the first time I actually seen him make the effort to apologize and admit wrong. Usually he goes out of his way not to do that.
i think this is maybe the 3rd time he's given himself DOTD. I know its less than 5 and this is maybe the 2nd time he's been this apologetic for an incident but this one was nowhere close to the first time he apologized.

His words in that small community carries a ton of weight and he definitely should have not put that out there but he was trying to make light of a super serious situation and it backfired on him

i think this is maybe the 3rd time he's given himself DOTD. I know its less than 5 and this is maybe the 2nd time he's been this apologetic for an incident but this one was nowhere close to the first time he apologized.

His words in that small community carries a ton of weight and he definitely should have not put that out there but he was trying to make light of a super serious situation and it backfired on him

Oh ok, I'll take your word for it. I think we can agree he doesn't make a habit of apologizing even when he's clearly in the wrong.

He making that effort cuz his family still back home.
Can’t be talking wreck less and ya granny be at knitting meeting every Thursday at 3:05 pm

I don't know. As much wreckless shit as he's said and done, if his family hasn't been touched yet, they won't be.

Oh ok, I'll take your word for it. I think we can agree he doesn't make a habit of apologizing even when he's clearly in the wrong.

I don't know. As much wreckless shit as he's said and done, if his family hasn't been touched yet, they won't be.
i think they both from around monks corner.....from around the same area.....and he was speaking on people getting killed and beat.
thats a bit different

Kwame bodied all of them. Only one he said that he'll reconcile with is Stak (only because they were once teammates). He showed them the phrase "if you come for the king then you best not miss". Charlemagne shot and miss, now he backpedaling. It was dope that he shouted out independent media too. I think he should turn his brand (Mama's Cooking) into a podcast and interview past players that was considered a bust or any small time players and etc, give them a voice to speak about their adversities, success, life altogether

Back