Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

View attachment 1248707

Yeah, if they had come down on @hellczar harder whenever he went off the rails, we probably wouldn't even be here right now.

But since so many people in power are cool with him, he never gets punished as severely as he should.

Hating ass Richmond ass nigga. Y’all ain’t been shit since Arthur Ashe. Steady running with a false narrative.

That's wack behavior. And we need to stop letting it slide when we know lines have been crossed.

That shit needs to be checked across the board. To czars credit he holds himself accountable often but that's not good enough when it happens every couple days/weeks. And that's where you come in. Unfortunately yall gotta make the hard choices when niggas get out of pocket.

Lines have to be drawn and somebody gotta draw it.

Bruh you can feel how ever you wanna feel. But to me calling people faggots is also crossing a line. You wanted to be slick and say your lil jokes knowing what it was. That was my line you crossed it. I took my bans. Just cuz y’all don’t view homophobic slurs the same level I do don’t mean I gotta change my style up. Y’all don’t get to play that game insult my manhood in every other thread and then play victim like I was wilding. Nigga you wished aids on me and that wasn’t some last straw shit that was how it was.

Y’all used to get up here and talk crazy and now y’all up here in topics saying “niggas can’t even have opinions anymore?” Stop it lol y’all had the lil clique y’all ran too as well

Bruh you can feel how ever you wanna feel. But to me calling people faggots is also crossing a line. You wanted to be slick and say your lil jokes knowing what it was. That was my line you crossed it. I took my bans. Just cuz y’all don’t view homophobic slurs the same level I do don’t mean I gotta change my style up. Y’all don’t get to play that game insult my manhood in every other thread and then play victim like I was wilding. Nigga you wished aids on me and that wasn’t some last straw shit that was how it was.

Y’all used to get up here and talk crazy and now y’all up here in topics saying “niggas can’t even have opinions anymore?” Stop it lol y’all had the lil clique y’all ran too as well
I apologized to you and stopped carrying on like that. There's the difference. All you can say is "you used to" but you somehow still don't get it's been 2 yrs for me and 2 days for you.

Sorry if me bringing your name into it upset you. I was only trying to be fair in the conversation. Thought you would respect it and understand that wasn’t coming from a malicious place.

I agree with you that people calling you a faggot is completely out of line and anyone calling you that should be dealt with like I have been dealt with in the past.

The scorched earth behavior needs to stop. All of you know better and can do better.

Again I'm sorry to bring your name into it. Was only trying to be fair to hammer in my point. I think you're a solid poster when you're not on that type of time.

I apologized to you and stopped carrying on like that. There's the difference. All you can say is "you used to" but you somehow still don't get it's been 2 yrs for me and 2 days for you.

Sorry if me bringing your name into it upset you. I was only trying to be fair in the conversation. Thought you would respect it and understand that wasn’t coming from a malicious place.

I agree with you that people calling you a faggot is completely out of line and anyone calling you that should be dealt with like I have been dealt with in the past.

The scorched earth behavior needs to stop. All of you know better and can do better.

Again I'm sorry to bring your name into it. Was only trying to be fair to hammer in my point. I think you're a solid poster when you're not on that type of time.
All true.

But I think the degrees of response is not equal. We can’t pretend saying anything about a parent or child is equal to a slur about sexuality.

Stealing gum and killing a person is not the same even tho both are wrong.

You are right, we should all do better . But is everyone capable of it.

Back