Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Going out of your way to defend the main person responsible for the hostility on the site.

Y'all can't even see it.........or you're just acting like you don't............but y'all are doing the same shit you're accusing @Royal of doing.

Y'all let it go too far with him, and now y'all are trying to give him a pass.

Dude says all kinds of crazy shit about other people.............but when other people clap back at him.........all of a sudden he's the victim and you're telling other people they need to chill when they're not the ones who initiated anything.

They're just responding to how he went at them.

And when I say them, I'm talking about me and other people who've had to deal with that hellczar's bullshit.

And all y'all do is laugh and keke in the background like it's a joke.

Disgusting.

Hating ass Richmond nigga

I’m not hostile at all I’m not even beefing with deadeye. I called him creepy a minute ago. That’s not that deep an insult lol but I do be responding to his nonsense but he not a victim

View attachment 1248915

Tell that to him bruh.

I'm not initiating any of these convos.

Just responding.

Putting someone on ignore is taking the easy way out.

Nigga gets to say all kinds of crazy shit about other people............but now it's on those same people to ignore the shit he says about them???

Instead of telling dude he's the one who needs to chill???

View attachment 1248916

View attachment 1248917
From this point forward if someone has crossed a line then bring it to a mods attention and we'll settle the issue.

@deadeye
giphy (3).gif

But you should probably leave it alone b4 someone starts calling for you to be banned OG. Just let the agenda run its course

@deadeye
View attachment 1248974

But you should probably leave it alone b4 someone starts calling for you to be banned OG. Just let the agenda run its course

Banned for what?

I'm not the one who gets personal with people.

Now, if I start talking about people's dead relatives or kids or anything like that...........I'd deserve to be banned.

Anything else would be unwarranted unless I called a woman out her name or something.

Never done that either.

I apologized to you and stopped carrying on like that. There's the difference. All you can say is "you used to" but you somehow still don't get it's been 2 yrs for me and 2 days for you.

Sorry if me bringing your name into it upset you. I was only trying to be fair in the conversation. Thought you would respect it and understand that wasn’t coming from a malicious place.

I agree with you that people calling you a faggot is completely out of line and anyone calling you that should be dealt with like I have been dealt with in the past.

The scorched earth behavior needs to stop. All of you know better and can do better.

Again I'm sorry to bring your name into it. Was only trying to be fair to hammer in my point. I think you're a solid poster when you're not on that type of time.

My bad bro no problem

Banned for what?

I'm not the one who gets personal with people.

Now, if I start talking about people's dead relatives or kids or anything like that...........I'd deserve to be banned.

Anything else would be unwarranted unless I called a woman out her name or something.

Never done that either.

Call for me to be banned based on an interaction with you then? You have the freedom.

Back