Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Can’t tell people how offended they should be. If somebody calls you a nigger nobody gonna say you went to far in responding. But you and many other niggas don’t view gay slurs the same as racial slurs which is a problem. You can’t tell me how offended I’m supposed to be. I don’t do that when you bring up my daughter cup or when I bring up your shit. You don’t get to be a victim dos.
Nigga talking about a cup. A cup.

Why would you even start shut, get mad at my response then bring my kid into it?

That’s fuck shit that should be stamped out not another dude on here brings up kids if we don’t agree. You live ti question a perdibs fatherhood skills but dint want your sexuality questioned, when you said yourself you was trolling saying your bi, but now mad at it?

So wait, you pretending to be something you are not but talk about @dis? Whoa, what did I just roll up on?

Anyway, I like the throw out insults like everyone else. Light jabs for jokes. People do the same in return.
We are grown ass black men. And the last thing anyone should bring up is the plight of others. Like what you on?
Nigga you mocked a nigga who been molested, a dead parent, a persons kid and pretended to be gay. But dis is banned?

While I understand that shit should be on ignore, you keep saying I’m on ignore then reply. And putting you on ignore, why? How about being a fucking decent human and stop doing fuck shit that would not fly in my presence. Your character is fucked up.

And to y’all who in the bullshit , he is no better than dis if not worse. I watched freeman have dis on ignore and was chilling, yet dis got banned. This nigga talked about my kid and will bring it up for nothing. And then tries to justify it by saying “ he said I got old sneakers so I can respond his i want”?
He doesn’t learn his lesson. He gets off on it comes back and repeats it. Was their any talk of permabans?yet it was for dis?

I see what I gotta do. Bout to pull rank round this bitch in a bit.

This week is not starting off on a peaceful note at all I've already had to threaten a CPS case on family and it ain't even noon yet. I hate working with divorcing parents with a passion.
Would love to hear more stories.

This week is not starting off on a peaceful note at all I've already had to threaten a CPS case on family and it ain't even noon yet. I hate working with divorcing parents with a passion.

I'm sure divorce is hard, but you'd think when kids are involved they parents would be able to focus on what's best for the kids and chill on all the petty shit.

I'm sure divorce is hard, but you'd think when kids are involved they parents would be able to focus on what's best for the kids and chill on all the petty shit.
You would think that, but way too many parents play dumb ass games when it comes to their kids health because they want to hurt one another. Like this patient has needed surgery for months and both parents have canceled because they don't want the other there.

You would think that, but way too many parents play dumb ass games when it comes to their kids health because they want to hurt one another. Like this patient has needed surgery for months and both parents have canceled because they don't want the other there.
The patient being a kid? Make the call to cps if it's been months

Does it affect you mentally having to deal with families like that? I wanted to go into social work but I know I’d be jacked up mentally.
When I first started it was hard, but I've learned to shut work out once I'm off the clock. I have seen some completely burn out from it.
The patient being a kid? Make the call to cps if it's been months
They're both aware that I have a report all ready to go if either one cancels this last time. All I gotta do is click send. I really try to use CPS as the absolute last resort.

Back