Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

When I first started it was hard, but I've learned to shut work out once I'm off the clock. I have seen some completely burn out from it.

They're both aware that I have a report all ready to go if either one cancels this last time. All I gotta do is click send. I really try to use CPS as the absolute last resort.
That’s impressive that you can shut it off. I’d be one of the people that burn out.

You have a woman like royal and you won’t ever have problems at the store you frequent.

Cuz they know she dint play.

And Now you'll may not be welcomed back or greeted with smiles, futhermore you wont be disrespected…but they won’t play with you.

Fixed that for you

giphy.gif

Sources sited below

Period pussy eating poster detailing his eating habits
I never have but I could go first night if I get a finger test off. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If she dirty she dirty. Time doesn't really change that.

Story I'll regret sharing later time...

I fucked a chick I was dating on her period before. $40 uber to get there, ordered some food, her roommate cool so I break out some blow and right when im ready to get to it she wanna put on the titanic talking about "let's cuddle" cause she on the reds. Like nah I'm high and horny af we fucking. We both freaks so after running top she asked me to eat it and... I obliged. Went crazy on her shit. Went in the washroom after we finished and I looked like a vampire. Period all on my face, beard and my run dmc shirt. I looked absolutely fucking nuts lmaaooo.

I was high lol. Shit happens. We get freaky on this side.

Mods say the period pussy eating poster secrety asked a mod to ban him in private after they both went back and forth with each other.
CTB clapped Sleep via a Freeman request

I need to talk about eggs with yall
What's Ridiculous is this nigga being banned over a period pussy eating poster
And Iam gonna keep posting Free Dis till this stupid ass ban is over.

Are you Bullying me because of my posts... show yall how silly this shit is...

What’s wrong with eating period pussy. I don’t think it’s done on purpose. But I never did that so idk. But you know about voodoo. Ain’t that what some of y’all put in spaghetti

Back