Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I need to talk about eggs with yall

What’s wrong with eating period pussy. I don’t think it’s done on purpose. But I never did that so idk. But you know about voodoo. Ain’t that what some of y’all put in spaghetti
My cousin told me not to eat a woman's spaghetti and for a long time I didn't. Then I'm like I would have to smell it I mean the odor is strong..... I think

I need to talk about eggs with yall

What’s wrong with eating period pussy. I don’t think it’s done on purpose. But I never did that so idk. But you know about voodoo. Ain’t that what some of y’all put in spaghetti

Naw never heard of voodoo and spaghetti

But do you eat ,lick or suck other people blood? I am sure whatever you think about eating blood applies to if you ate a girl out while she on her period.

You hitting that show conten button every time...you gonna respond

You been waiting to respond ... cus you can't not say something

Screenshot_20240116_165505_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240115_133141_GIPHY.jpg

You was there oh okay ......

That's nasty and if you think it's ok to eat period blood on purpose, then you a nasty period pussy eating poster too

That's your boy yall do that shit together cool 😎

Lady please you never ran a red light before? Niggas eat booty in 2024

Sources sited below

Period pussy eating poster detailing his eating habits

Mods say the period pussy eating poster secrety asked a mod to ban him in private after they both went back and forth with each other.
source.gif

Well go eat booty and drank period pussy and play Baldor gate....

Leave me the fuck alone, asking me why is eating menstratution blood is not a good idea

I wasn’t messing with you. I thought that was esoteric shit that esoteric types might be into no reason to be mad at me I ain’t did shit to the boy.

Back