Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

All true.

But I think the degrees of response is not equal. We can’t pretend saying anything about a parent or child is equal to a slur about sexuality.

Stealing gum and killing a person is not the same even tho both are wrong.

You are right, we should all do better . But is everyone capable of it.
You and marc123 have to stop doing that. Either put him on ignore or just figure out a way to move around.

Fam, every single time @SeaSnake was banned, he served his time and never complained

I banned someone on his behalf once cause even I thought the shit was wild and he said and I quote "why did you do that, I didn't ask for them to be banned. When he go low, I'ma go lower" and he's kept true to that ever since.

Say what you want about @SeaSnake and his disrespect(which used to be OD.. respect on toning all that shit down) but he ate them bans and I dont particularly remember him passing notes to get other members to get him unbanned.

He took his time and came back on the same shit a few times.

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Going out of your way to defend the main person responsible for the hostility on the site.

Y'all can't even see it.........or you're just acting like you don't............but y'all are doing the same shit you're accusing @Royal of doing.

Y'all let it go too far with him, and now y'all are trying to give him a pass.

Dude says all kinds of crazy shit about other people.............but when other people clap back at him.........all of a sudden he's the victim and you're telling other people they need to chill when they're not the ones who initiated anything.

They're just responding to how he went at them.

And when I say them, I'm talking about me and other people who've had to deal with hellczar's bullshit.

And all y'all do is laugh and keke in the background like it's a joke.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
Last thing then I'm done...can I just put something forth for the mods to discuss? I think that mental/physical health should added to the instant ban list. For how long is up to y'all. Cause like I said before we don't know who's reading this and their mental state.

Nah, fuck that.

Can't let people hide behind their quote/unquote............"mental illness"........whenever they start talking crazy about other people.

Going out of your way to defend the main person responsible for the hostility on the site.

Y'all can't even see it.........or you're just acting like you don't............but y'all are doing the same shit you're accusing @Royal of doing.

Dude says all kinds of crazy shit about other people.............but when other people clap back at him.........all of a sudden he's the victim and you're telling other people they need to chill when they're not the ones who initiated anything.

And when I say them, I'm talking about me and other people who've had to deal with that hellczar's bullshit.

Disgusting.
At what point do you or anyone else stop engaging with people who seem to constantly irritate you?

At what point do you or anyone else stop engaging with people who seem to constantly irritate you?

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Tell that to him bruh.

I'm not initiating any of these convos.

Just responding.

Putting someone on ignore is taking the easy way out.

Nigga gets to say all kinds of crazy shit about other people............but now it's on those same people to ignore the shit he says about them???

Instead of telling dude he's the one who needs to chill???

KRS-One clip.gif

Vince Lombardi clip.gif

200w.gif

And when I say them, I'm talking about me and other people who've had to deal with that hellczar's bullshit.

Disgusting.

This my last time speaking on this. When you respond next week, I'm just gonna say ok and keep it moving.

Czar has never been treated like a victim. He was told why he was being banned, he spoke his piece, and served his time. Never once complained.

Put him on ignore..I know you're not cause you just have to get the last word.

Edit: Just got caught up on your series of posts and it's obvious you don't want to ignore him out of some sense of stubbornness.

All true.

But I think the degrees of response is not equal. We can’t pretend saying anything about a parent or child is equal to a slur about sexuality.

Stealing gum and killing a person is not the same even tho both are wrong.

You are right, we should all do better . But is everyone capable of it.

Can’t tell people how offended they should be. If somebody calls you a nigger nobody gonna say you went to far in responding. But you and many other niggas don’t view gay slurs the same as racial slurs which is a problem. You can’t tell me how offended I’m supposed to be. I don’t do that when you bring up my daughter cup or when I bring up your shit. You don’t get to be a victim dos.

Back