Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I came up in here after the dust settled and now that I’m here you niggas back on eggs again, lol.

Somebody getting paid off by the egg lobby, but I ain’t saying no names…

@Inori

😂

I thought food would get us away from the bullshit again. lol just took longer than it should have this time

I thought food would get us away from the bullshit again. lol just took longer than it should have this time

How about this...

Am I the only one here that just doesn't fuck with helicopters at all? Like in theory or in practice? Fuck helicopters.

Last time I was in here it was on page 35, now it’s 88 pages. What page does the shit show starts?

Off work tomorrow!!!

My heater was letting off a gas smell. Gas company said everything was okay but said not to use it until serviced. It’s a hard freeze tonight and the space heater ain’t space heating like it needs to.

Damn I’m like 0- for everything on bets today

Good thing is betting on tennis will get me my bread back and more

I’m undefeated there

The bullshit is what I’m here for though.

In all seriousness, it’s entertaining, but the shit do get out of hand. I partook more times than I’d like to admit, but the back and forth just became pointless.

Off work tomorrow!!!

My heater was letting off a gas smell. Gas company said everything was okay but said not to use it until serviced. It’s a hard freeze tonight and the space heater ain’t space heating like it needs to.
Make sure you slightly crack your windows when dealing with space heaters. In situations like that, they are notorious for carbon monoxide deaths.

Back