Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

And from one buns getter to... Well... The no buns getters, if a chick not giving you no compliments about how clean your bathroom is when she first comes over could be the reason all of them all of a sudden gotta dip out after they use that fuckin porta potty of yours

The next non buns getting nigga that quotes me getting a time out and that's on the set

I go through almost a dozen eggs in a week. I usually fry them or make them sunny side up. I try to make an omelette but it ends up always turning into scrambled eggs

I suck at omelets but I got this japanese egg omelet pan for xmas that I haven't tried out yet. It looks like this but it's cast iron and I haven't season it yet

71y7EkstPzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The shape allows you to make your omelettes in a perfect cylinder as opposed to the pinched edges of a french omelette which fucks with my OCD. But really scrambled eggs (with cheese) are the perfect way to make eggs so I'm just gilding the lily at this point.

I suck at omelets but I got this japanese egg omelet pan for xmas that I haven't tried out yet. It looks like this but it's cast iron and I haven't season it yet

71y7EkstPzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The shape allows you to make your omelettes in a perfect cylinder as opposed to the pinched edges of a french omelette which fucks with my OCD. But really scrambled eggs (with cheese) are the perfect way to make eggs so I'm just gilding the lily at this point.
Man don't try to put these uncouth kneegrows onto anything

Niggas buying air fryers every month on the first and the 15th and weighted blankets but turn noses up at drill brushes to help with cleaning

Back