Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Octopus....never had it, whats it taste like... and dont say chicken lol

By the way at least it wasn't period blood ...some niggas here like to indulge in period pussy, but I digress. Looks like a nice establishment

Hard to describe the taste. It would be similar to calamari but it was more tender. But i can tell there is little room for mistakes when cooking it. Looks lile it could be rubbery if cooked wrong.

No comment on your "period" comment, lol.

The place is called "the tilted row" if you are ever in bmore. Food was good. Standard prices. Best bread I probably ever had, lol

Hard to describe the taste. It would be similar to calamari but it was more tender. But i can tell there is little room for mistakes when cooking it. Looks lile it could be rubbery if cooked wrong.

No comment on your "period" comment, lol.

The place is called "the tilted row" if you are ever in bmore. Food was good. Standard prices. Best bread I probably ever had, lol
Fuck all that u check in w @Duwop ?

Always wanted to try octopus. Not sure I'd want to try it in Toronto regardless tho. I'd definitely want to be somewhere known for seafood if I try it.
It's good. I would suggest it. I dont know where that octopus came from. Im not even sure if maryland has them. Shit was still good

As far as eggs go, I'm already on record as being pretty picky about eggs. I grew up with my non-cooking ass mom making scrambled eggs they came out greyish and somehow cold even when they came right off the pan (my mom is a good ass cook now). So anyway I avoided eating eggs for most of my teen and early adult years based off that until I learned how to cook them right in many different styles and now one dozen lasts me just a week. When I lived outside the states I wouldn't even keep them in the fridge since you know they didn't come from a factory farm.

The real question is who is still buying those eggs that come in styrofoam? The ones with the pale yellow yolks and thin watery albumen. Please kick down the extra buck or two for the certified humane joints.

Always wanted to try octopus. Not sure I'd want to try it in Toronto regardless tho. I'd definitely want to be somewhere known for seafood if I try it.

Octopus is usually frozen first so it doesn't matter if it's near to you (same as crab). Just find a place that cooks it good and you'll probably love it. Except... octopi are smart as hell. They use tools, they have more synapses and pain receptors than humans and they're pretty chill all around so I choose not to eat them anymore.

Octopus is usually frozen first so it doesn't matter if it's near to you (same as crab). Just find a place that cooks it good and you'll probably love it. Except... octopi are smart as hell. They use tools, they have more synapses and pain receptors than humans and they're pretty chill all around so I choose not to eat them anymore.
:dfbruh:

Sneak how you let me know it's cool to slide downtown and get a plate then sarah mclachlan the shit out?

As far as eggs go, I'm already on record as being pretty picky about eggs. I grew up with my non-cooking ass mom making scrambled eggs they came out greyish and somehow cold even when they came right off the pan (my mom is a good ass cook now). So anyway I avoided eating eggs for most of my teen and early adult years based off that until I learned how to cook them right in many different styles and now one dozen lasts me just a week. When I lived outside the states I wouldn't even keep them in the fridge since you know they didn't come from a factory farm.

The real question is who is still buying those eggs that come in styrofoam? The ones with the pale yellow yolks and thin watery albumen. Please kick down the extra buck or two for the certified humane joints.

lol I appreciate this response bruh
ezgif-1-b920b59607.gif

:dfbruh:

Sneak how you let me know it's cool to slide downtown and get a plate then sarah mclachlan the shit out?

Just have a few grilled octopus appetizers or mains, maybe a pulpo salad or two...

...and then read the literature.

I go through almost a dozen eggs in a week. I usually fry them or make them sunny side up. I try to make an omelette but it ends up always turning into scrambled eggs

Back