Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I disagree.

But you don't want that conversation, you just wanted to speak your piece
I’m cool with you disagreeing, I’m feeling like I’ve personally seen enough evidence of this and believe I am smart enough to make the correlation. However if you believe otherwise, I’m not here to debate, I’m here to find common ground with those that see what I see.

This shit is hilarious to me.

For those that don't know, Tekken is a popular fighting game series. The main developer, Harada, engages the community quite a bit. It seems like he's been getting so many requests to have the Waffle House added as a stage in the game that he took the time to get in social media and ask for an explanation. He's Japanese and has no idea what Waffle House is or why people would want it as a stage. The explanations are hilarious. What's funnier is it seems like he's considering it. He did warn that if he asks and the restaurant owners refuse, it won't happen. It would be crazy if they actually make it happen though.
I’d fucking love to see that

Shit was wild... so We get to church, the bishop all nervous cuz he see someone sitting in the passenger seat car in the parking lot sleeping... And neither me or his grandson had gotten there yet and we're church "security"

So after I got caught up, I took the tag number and he was about to make a announcement just to make sure the person was good.... I was like, naw I'll go over to the car real quick and check on them.

I walk over there, see some nigga ass nigga... So I'm like, here we go, I ask him if he's good, was he coming inside, he's more than welcome, then I was like, ok Cool, not your vibe, be blessed... Then I asked him who was he here with.... Nigga says my niece name.... In my head I'm like... Ooooooookkk... Bet.... But I just smiled and walked away. Came back and told everybody that nigga good, he can stay out there 🧐
That doesn't sound like he's afraid; that sounds more like church ain't his thing.

Like he hit your niece with this.....

lol. They couldn’t shoot.

That’s why the “defense” is so overrated.

Bad offensive players was all over the league.

How is the defense bad if the offense can't get good shots off ? 🤔,You're gonna say "They couldn't shoot". But doesn't that mean quality defense is being played if good shots are hard to come by ?

How is the defense bad if the offense can't get good shots off ? 🤔,You're gonna say "They couldn't shoot". But doesn't that mean quality defense is being played if good shots are hard to come by ?
Lmao.

They COULDNT shoot not couldn’t get good shots

It’s a difference.

The defense was very much overrated in the 90s

Last edited:
This shit is hilarious to me.

For those that don't know, Tekken is a popular fighting game series. The main developer, Harada, engages the community quite a bit. It seems like he's been getting so many requests to have the Waffle House added as a stage in the game that he took the time to get in social media and ask for an explanation. He's Japanese and has no idea what Waffle House is or why people would want it as a stage. The explanations are hilarious. What's funnier is it seems like he's considering it. He did warn that if he asks and the restaurant owners refuse, it won't happen. It would be crazy if they actually make it happen though.

If they smart they need to make it happen

The most fascinating thing about being a Black American is the suspicion that motherfuckers have when you say you love America.

You can love your city
You can love your hood
You can love your gang
Your ain't shit daddy
Your ain't shit momma
Your ain't shit baby father

But you love the country you were born into and ancestors built, it's suspicious.

I know motherfuckers that don't root for America during the Olympics but pick random African and Caribbean countries to root for lol.

Motherfucker, you was born in Louisiana to sharecroppers.

The most fascinating thing about being a Black American is the suspicion that motherfuckers have when you say you love America.

You can love your city
You can love your hood
You can love your gang
Your ain't shit daddy
Your ain't shit momma
Your ain't shit baby father

But you love the country you were born into and ancestors built, it's suspicious.

I know motherfuckers that don't root for America during the Olympics but pick random African and Caribbean countries to root for lol.

Motherfucker, you was born in Louisiana to sharecroppers.

So you just forgot the extreme amount of racism that is American policy. Idgaf if Nigeria bad. Also rooting for the USA when we win most of the time anyway does not matter.

I’m cool with you disagreeing, I’m feeling like I’ve personally seen enough evidence of this and believe I am smart enough to make the correlation. However if you believe otherwise, I’m not here to debate, I’m here to find common ground with those that see what I see.
I understand

These uncontacted tribes are the personification of the flamingo with their head in the sand.

Lol, it's not as if they don't know the outside world exists, it's just that they can't contend with the outside world.

1. Their languages are dead for the most part.
2. They aren't effective citizens of the world because they don't have any representation.
3. Their immune systems are weak, literally being contact with outsiders have them dying within weeks.

I imagine there are some alien lifeform with their own interconnected galaxies that have superpowers and godlike technology and we are the equivalent of uncontacted tribes.

Lol, that's why I don't believe in finding aliens, whenever a superior civilization comes in contact with an inferior, disorganized group of people, the inferior group perishes.

Uncontacted tribes can't even walk into a Wal-Mart.

Since you’re online tonight and our resident comic book reader

I saw online people were saying comic book spiderman would wash Omniman and Homelander 1 v1

A Spider-Man that doesn't holds back washes most of the Marvel Universe and DCU that don't be on some god tier shit.

The problem is, there are very few storylines where SpiderMan doesn't holdback and lately he can't even fight for real.

Omniman and Homelander be on that shit and don't hold back so Spidey probably will get washed.

Back