Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

They didn't enforce it as strictly as they do now did they? I'm pretty sure defenders were still camping out in the paint back then. It was sort of like how hand checking was soft banned in the 90s, but they didn't really enforce that shit and wound up banning it again in '03. I might be wrong about that though. I just remember the lane didn't clear out back then the way it does now.
I think they did enforce it though. I remember 3 seconds being called all the time. The players just knew how to manage it and bigs rarely left the area.

Wasn't it just assumed there'd be a tour since she did on the last one?
Bro fuck that …Man U know how much them shows be costing ? An official tour merch tee is like 80 bucks

She just hit our pockets last year lol I’m starting to think her and Jay having a cash flow problem

Real RnB heads in the 90s knew Troop was better than New Edition.

The Deepa album is better than anything New Edition did in the 90s.

You are way too old to be begging for attention on a message board like this.

I am an actual music lover, not just stuck in the 90s and 00s.

Travis Scott, Playboi Carti, Kanye West and Future are more influential than Jay, Nas and Biggie.
It takes less to influence people than it used to, and that’s in part due to the success of Jay, Nas, and big.

I have empathy for the First Gentleman you named because they are a product of being chosen by the generation that chose them, and not a product of actually producing timeless music. As such, when the generations they influence move on to their music not being a one of their primary sources of entertainment.

Their stars will wane and they’ll face a disillusionment created by a the false sense of self that their stardom has trusted upon them. If you want to know what that specifically looks like at its worst.

See Britney Spears

In 10 years, gen z and alpha will remember Travis Scott’s incursion into Fortnite, more than anything else that he’s ever done. It was one of those cannon moments for them.

Back