Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Bruh I be thinking the same shit. He got a little Civic. I upgraded the sound system. He not interested in wheels but I wish he was.

Shit can go for 2 weeks on a full tank whereas I’m filling mine up every week. Shit ride good and low maintenance.

I like it. Takes me back to simpler times.
Exactly....I picked him up a 2016 Corolla. I've been treating it like it's mine. Tinted the windows, new entertainment system, upgraded the tires and so other small things. I've been all over the city rolling and the tank still at 3/4 full since I filled it up week for last.

Yeah this my car now little nigga.... fight me

Exactly....I picked him up a 2016 Corolla. I've been treating it like it's mine. Tinted the windows, new entertainment system, upgraded the tires and so other small things. I've been all over the city rolling and the tank still at 3/4 full since I filled it up week for last.

That young brotha going into his prime, you sure you wanna test him about his car?

I wanna buy another car just to fuck around with honestly lol

Keep looking for BS cars for 3k

love my 2018 Sentra

What particular skillset of Ben Wallace has been phased out? Lol. Ben Wallace and the word skillset don't even go together.

And Kerr wouldn't be shit at this level. No agility to even attempt playing d and too slow to get his shot release off effectively. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ben Wallace was a rebounder and post defender. Post defense is no longer a thing. And teams don't even bother going for offensive rebounds anymore. Like 70% of Lebron's rebounds now come from him standing in the lane pretending to play defense and snatching uncontested rebounds. He couldn't do that when he was playing that Detroit team.

Also lol @ Kerr not being shit because he lacked agility when Luka is one of the best players in the league and everyone including himself freely admits he's not athletic. Ok.

I wanna buy another car just to fuck around with honestly lol

Keep looking for BS cars for 3k
I been thinking the same thing. I think I might get rid of the Beamer and scoop an Accord. I know the maintenance about to go crazy. I own it though which is the only reason I don’t want to let it go. Don’t want any car payments.

Ben Wallace was a rebounder and post defender. Post defense is no longer a thing. And teams don't even bother going for offensive rebounds anymore. Like 70% of Lebron's rebounds now come from him standing in the lane pretending to play defense and snatching uncontested rebounds. He couldn't do that when he was playing that Detroit team.

Also lol @ Kerr not being shit because he lacked agility when Luka is one of the best players in the league and everyone including himself freely admits he's not athletic. Ok.
He was a rim protector and can rim run on top of being a post defender

Back