Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Shit was wild... so We get to church, the bishop all nervous cuz he see someone sitting in the passenger seat car in the parking lot sleeping... And neither me or his grandson had gotten there yet and we're church "security"

So after I got caught up, I took the tag number and he was about to make a announcement just to make sure the person was good.... I was like, naw I'll go over to the car real quick and check on them.

I walk over there, see some nigga ass nigga... So I'm like, here we go, I ask him if he's good, was he coming inside, he's more than welcome, then I was like, ok Cool, not your vibe, be blessed... Then I asked him who was he here with.... Nigga says my niece name.... In my head I'm like... Ooooooookkk... Bet.... But I just smiled and walked away. Came back and told everybody that nigga good, he can stay out there 🧐

That Spread Thin song by Mariah the Scientist is actually very motivational lol I don’t think she intended for it to be

Ok now that led me to find something when I pulled up lyrics

View attachment 1288651
That’s not at all what I hear lmao it sounds like “hope you know that this D was the only thing that could keep me from leaving”

She mighta pulled off something crazy cause I can hear both depending on what I decide beforehand
Have your consumed any edibles this morning brother?

Another thing that I am finally seeing, TikTok uses the constant face scanning that phones do to make sure you are looking at your phone, to search its data base for people who look like you.

No other app has constantly provided me a window into creators that look like me

You know what’s wild about raising girls?

The window in which it can open to you, what kind of man you really are. Minus a lot of the the social influences as to what you or what we believe a man should be.

If your girl loves you, adores you, the type of boys that draw her eye, and make her want to chose a boy out of a group of boys.

Is that he broadcasts something inherently in you. Things that you may not even identify with as you or what you do. They are drawn to the aura/energy of their father.

The crux of who you are as a man, in relation to your relationship with them and others. it’s interesting to be defined through the eyes of someone who loves you and only sees your strengths and vulnerabilities, not weakness.

Its cool. There is no other explorative experience on the level of having children. No DMT or any other psych drug is on the level of this.

This shit is hilarious to me.

For those that don't know, Tekken is a popular fighting game series. The main developer, Harada, engages the community quite a bit. It seems like he's been getting so many requests to have the Waffle House added as a stage in the game that he took the time to get in social media and ask for an explanation. He's Japanese and has no idea what Waffle House is or why people would want it as a stage. The explanations are hilarious. What's funnier is it seems like he's considering it. He did warn that if he asks and the restaurant owners refuse, it won't happen. It would be crazy if they actually make it happen though.

This shit is hilarious to me.

For those that don't know, Tekken is a popular fighting game series. The main developer, Harada, engages the community quite a bit. It seems like he's been getting so many requests to have the Waffle House added as a stage in the game that he took the time to get in social media and ask for an explanation. He's Japanese and has no idea what Waffle House is or why people would want it as a stage. The explanations are hilarious. What's funnier is it seems like he's considering it. He did warn that if he asks and the restaurant owners refuse, it won't happen. It would be crazy if they actually make it happen though.
It's a rollout imo.

You know what’s wild about raising girls?

The window in which it can open to you, what kind of man you really are. Minus a lot of the the social influences as to what you or what we believe a man should be.

If your girl loves you, adores you, the type of boys that draw her eye, and make her want to chose a boy out of a group of boys.

Is that he broadcasts something inherently in you. Things that you may not even identify with as you or what you do. They are drawn to the aura/energy of their father.

The crux of who you are as a man, in relation to your relationship with them and others. it’s interesting to be defined through the eyes of someone who loves you and only sees your strengths and vulnerabilities, not weakness.

Its cool. There is no other explorative experience on the level of having children. No DMT or any other psych drug is on the level of this.
I disagree.

But you don't want that conversation, you just wanted to speak your piece

Back