Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

A Spider-Man that doesn't holds back washes most of the Marvel Universe and DCU that don't be on some god tier shit.

The problem is, there are very few storylines where SpiderMan doesn't holdback and lately he can't even fight for real.

Omniman and Homelander be on that shit and don't hold back so Spidey probably will get washed.
That “holding back” is a pretty big cop out

Well, Spider-Man beats up on muggers and shit 99 percent of the time, he doesn't fight superpowered, superstrong villians regularly.

He has beaten the Hulk though.
That would mean that Andrew Garfield’s spiderman has killed a couple guys.

What’s up with Jordan trying to rebrand himself as some ultra overall good guy through Steven A Smith?

Anytime LBJ getting love here comes MJ

Lololoolololol

DJ Dahi is a better producer than Hit-Boy but you motherfuckers liked Nas over dusty beats with weak kick drums that dried up the pussy.

Drums were hitting like oven mits.

Drums couldn't hit even if you turned the other cheeks.

Drums were on some Oscar De La Hoya vs Money Mayweather.

Hit Boy made dusty beats that kick but still dries up pussy and he supposedly a top producer now.

We know Nas couldn't pick a good beat 20 years ago and he still can't pick.

Not everybody flys spirit like you
Sir,

First, there's a white dude that's been doing videos like these for a min.

I thought he was making fun of him

Second, all of the low priced flights are more than likely Spirit or Frontier because you're only paying for the ticket but that's not the final cost once you add in luggage

What’s up with Jordan trying to rebrand himself as some ultra overall good guy through Steven A Smith?

Lololoolololol

lol Bruh, what are you talking about? The media felates LBJ 24/7 and MJ rarely even speaks on the NBA anymore.

A lot of MJ fans can't stand LBJ, but MJ has never had anything but good to say about him. Stop it.

On a side note, I wish he would stop speaking through SAS. SAS be treating that like he's some kind of prophet delivering God's Word.

lol Bruh, what are you talking about? The media felates LBJ 24/7 and MJ rarely even speaks on the NBA anymore.

A lot of MJ fans can't stand LBJ, but MJ has never had anything but good to say about him. Stop it.

On a side note, I wish he would stop speaking through SAS. SAS be treating that like he's some kind of prophet delivering God's Word.
Wrong. I know exactly what MJ doing going through SAS who dick rides MJ and talk shit about LBJ

Like I said the GOAT debate getting real and now MJ keep popping up when LBJ do something

But you got it.

Last edited:

Lololoolololol
U really think MJ sitting on the phone gossiping w SAS?

That nigga be lying

Back