Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

lol Bruh, what are you talking about? The media felates LBJ 24/7 and MJ rarely even speaks on the NBA anymore.

A lot of MJ fans can't stand LBJ, but MJ has never had anything but good to say about him. Stop it.

On a side note, I wish he would stop speaking through SAS. SAS be treating that like he's some kind of prophet delivering God's Word.
Somehow I don’t think MJ is telling all this to SAS…. That shit bout Pippen seems like pure fabrication

Wrong. I know exactly what MJ doing going through SAS who dick rides MJ and talk shit about LBJ

Like I said the GOAT debate getting real and now MJ keep popping up when LBJ do something

But you got it.

Oh yeah?

What did MJ say when LeBron broke the scoring record?

What did MJ say when Lebron scored 40K?

What has Lebron done since then but sit out games against good teams and rack up empty stats against bad ones?

Don't let the Internet brain rot get you man.

Oh yeah?

What did MJ say when LeBron broke the scoring record?

What did MJ say when Lebron scored 40K?

What has Lebron done since then but sit out games against good teams and rack up empty stats against bad ones?

Don't let the Internet brain rot get you man.
Lmao talking about a player in year 21 missing games as a bad thing

Lmao talking about a player in year 21 missing games as a bad thing

Lebron has cracked the 60 game mark twice is the past 6 years. That wasn't the point anyway. The point is which games he sits out. He doesn't like playing back-to-backs. That's fine, especially at his age. It just seems like when he does sit out, he'll choose to sit out against the stronger team. He did it with the Bucks, Warriors, Nuggets, Celtics, etc... That seems counterintuitive. Shouldn't he prioritize playing the games that are primed to be more difficult especially when they are in a position where seeding is so important?

Lebron has cracked the 60 game mark twice is the past 6 years. That wasn't the point anyway. The point is which games he sits out. He doesn't like playing back-to-backs. That's fine, especially at his age. It just seems like when he does sit out, he'll choose to sit out against the stronger team. He did it with the Bucks, Warriors, Nuggets, Celtics, etc... That seems counterintuitive. Shouldn't he prioritize playing the games that are primed to be more difficult especially when they are in a position where seeding is so important?
Let it go.

Nobody had played more games than him ever. He can sit out games

So I am watching the It's Up There Podcast and Loon have the CIA Spy Andrew Bustamante as a guest.

He ask him about Louis Farrakhan. Andrew says who that? Lol, ask him about Freeway Rick Ross, Andrew says who?

Lol motherfuckers in the comments are like, "He's lying..."

The entire interview Andrew is talking about Covid being made in lab and why the CIA didn't like Donald Trump but they think he won't talk about a useless motherfucker like Louis Farrakhan and a washed drug dealer?

A motherfucker in the CIA is affecting world events, he ain't caring about irrelevant washed up motherfuckers.

It's been 21 years. He deserves some grace and if you can't give it to him now you're just hating plain and simple 🤷🏿‍♂️

They're both gay. Well Tyler might be bi. But yeah those niggas gay. So what.

Might have to tune in. That was funny.
Yes my ppls were telling bout this shit last night…. I was incredulous til I seen it

Tyler ain’t gay man that boy be trolling

Let it go.

Nobody had played more games than him ever. He can sit out games
It's been 21 years. He deserves some grace and if you can't give it to him now you're just hating plain and simple 🤷🏿‍♂️

Again, nobody said he couldn't sit out games. You guys are constantly telling us that Lebron is better than anyone has ever been at this age, and that's probably true. I don't see how it's unfair to note that he's been sitting out ~20 games for all of his mid to late-thirties while the other longevity kings like Malone and Kareem were still playing ~80 games a season. But fine, ya'll got that he can sit out games as much as he wants.

Him sitting out games wasn't the criticism. The criticism was his choice in the games he sat out. If he's got a back2back coming up with the Warriors followed by the Spurs and they are currently fighting the Warriors for positioning, wouldn't it make more sense for him to play that game and sit out against the Spurs who are trash and would likely be an easy win for the team even without Lebron?

Again, nobody said he couldn't sit out games. You guys are constantly telling us that Lebron is better than anyone has ever been at this age, and that's probably true. I don't see how it's unfair to note that he's been sitting out ~20 games for all of his mid to late-thirties while the other longevity kings like Malone and Kareem were still playing ~80 games a season. But fine, ya'll got that he can sit out games as much as he wants.

Him sitting out games wasn't the criticism. The criticism was his choice in the games he sat out. If he's got a back2back coming up with the Warriors followed by the Spurs and they are currently fighting the Warriors for positioning, wouldn't it make more sense for him to play that game and sit out against the Spurs who are trash and would likely be an easy win for the team even without Lebron?
Who gives a shit in year 21 bro. The fact you're tracking who he's playing against for the sake of criticism just goes to show you're invested in hating on him. It's gross my nigga.

Who gives a shit in year 21 bro. The fact you're tracking who he's playing against for the sake of criticism just goes to show you're invested in hating on him. It's gross my nigga.

lol Bro what are you talking about? Every sports news outlet covers the Warriors and Lakers almost everyday to the point where cats like Paul Pierce and Charles Barkley have complained about it. I literally had to do nothing but turn on the TV to know what I just pointed out.

Lebron fans/defenders/supporters are hilarious to me. Most of ya'll will be quick to say MJ was garbage at 39 in the 2001-2002 season. He didn't get any grace from his fans for the facts that he came back after a 3 year hiatus and got injured about halfway through the season leading to his productivity tanking. We all said he was washed and was ruining his legacy despite being a Top 10 scorer that year. But don't question anything Lebron does in yeah 21 or you're a gross hater. lol

lol Bro what are you talking about? Every sports news outlet covers the Warriors and Lakers almost everyday to the point where cats like Paul Pierce and Charles Barkley have complained about it. I literally had to do nothing but turn on the TV to know what I just pointed out.

Lebron fans/defenders/supporters are hilarious to me. Most of ya'll will be quick to say MJ was garbage at 39 in the 2001-2002 season. He didn't get any grace from his fans for the facts that he came back after a 3 year hiatus and got injured about halfway through the season leading to his productivity tanking. We all said he was washed and was ruining his legacy despite being a Top 10 scorer that year. But don't question anything Lebron does in yeah 21 or you're a gross hater. lol
I haven't mentioned mj once. You're in your feelings.

I haven't mentioned mj once. You're in your feelings.

I didn't say you mentioned him. I was speaking in general about Lebron fans/defenders/supporters. I literally said that. It's all good. Lebron fans are irrational. I just like messing around with ya'll.

Back