Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

No need for the facade, I can see that, cause I seen videos over there where women get to walking and dudes straight box em in and grope em. Don’t even bother what treating em like more than sexual objects. In that, I can see that it would be pointless to do so, if folk are that sex hungry.

But then, still it doesn’t explain why it’s done at the frequency it’s done in some country. I’m not well versed enough to know if it’s shamed. Anyone who ever been there, or in the military overseas.

Is it shamed at the same level it is here for the men overseas that indulge in transitioning?
I dunno. My boy went there for work and said the first thing he saw when landing was a random mf taking a shit on the tarmac. Then he caught dengue fever. Almost got dropped out.

Mfs just shitting and raping all out in the open. India ain't it lol.

Your mind has a mind?
We all do, the voice that we hear in our head is not our voice, but a variation of us that lives in our head, that has access to our memories, and live in the past, worry about or think about the future, but can’t experience the present. The part that experiences the present is us, combined with the other parts of us that are stuck emotionally in a feelings loop until we resolve it.

We all do, the voice that we hear in our head is not our voice, but a variation of us that lives in our head, that has access to our memories, and live in the past, worry about or think about the future, but can’t experience the present. The part that expedites the present is us, combined with the other parts of us that are stuck emotional in a feelings loop until we resolve it.

Lol like a exactly.

People are two beings in one.

There's you that does shit in the real world and there's the you that watches you and talks to you from the viewpoint of your mind.

If human beings didn't have this quality, we wouldn't be able to experience things like anxiety, shame and guilt with that gravitas that we do.

Anxiety is future-oriented.

Shame and guilt is past-oriented.

Did something very obvious go over your head because of how it was presented?

:js4:
Then, call me Lupe
The only time I wanna see your name and Lupe name in the same sentence is if you telling everyone you went to a show of his

Back