Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

No need for the facade, I can see that, cause I seen videos over there where women get to walking and dudes straight box em in and grope em. Don’t even bother what treating em like more than sexual objects. In that, I can see that it would be pointless to do so, if folk are that sex hungry.

But then, still it doesn’t explain why it’s done at the frequency it’s done in some country. I’m not well versed enough to know if it’s shamed. Anyone who ever been there, or in the military overseas.

Is it shamed at the same level it is here for the men overseas that indulge in transitioning?

Probably a cultural thing. And I don’t think the ladyboys are accepted by family

800.00 plus

damn-ice-cube.gif

Is it just me, or do you feel like you really need to meet and befriend an actual wholesome person, so it doesn’t feel like you’ve known nothing but demons?

Ever met a smart, good genuine hearted person? Feels like every time I think I do, they turn out be just be sheltered and oblivious. Thats the miracle I wanna ask god for.

Is it just me, or do you feel like you really need to meet and befriend an actual wholesome person, so it doesn’t feel like you’ve known nothing but demons?

Ever met a smart, good genuine hearted person? Feels like every time I think I do, they turn out be just be sheltered and oblivious. Thats the miracle I wanna ask god for.
Christianmingle.com🤷🏾‍♂️

Real shit though, you ever notice in videos where chicks be at home dancing or showing off their bodies doing yoga or whatever the lowkey thot phase is, they never have plants in their home.

Back