Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

bruh, half of their bedrooms look like this. Why would you ever expect plants in their cribs???

View attachment 1263524

View attachment 1263525
My point exactly

Someone who voluntarily takes care of something that can’t take care of itself, has to have the basis for empathy and compassion.

And animals don’t count for this unless it something like a reptile or fish, something that requires attention and maintenance. That you can’t just have someone else do.

So my theory is, I bet a fortune, if you meet a woman that has reptiles, and or exotic salt water fish, and more than 5 plants in her home.

Thats a unicorn of a woman, and you better cherish her, the chances of meeting her again are next to none

What y’all think of this

Especially you @Eartha Clit

ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg

Shit ain’t had nothing to do with Malcom X to me. Have a few niggaz catch you off guard a couple time, bet you learn yo fucking lesson.

At least if I seem em coming I can go through the litany of emotions you go through before you just accept what’s coming.

Nigga sneak you, you mad, like, nigga ain’t even give me time to feel a way

This particular shit predates Malcolm X. Think back to Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand.

Real shit though, you ever notice in videos where chicks be at home dancing or showing off their bodies doing yoga or whatever the lowkey thot phase is, they never have plants in their home.

Not so much the plants but I notice their bedrooms. If their bed touches more than one wall in their room (corner bed), than they most likely not living how they may claim on social media. Then there is the obvious clothes on the floor, messy bed, etc.

Back