Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

This is a wild thought, I admit it’s wild ok, pause in advance. But I’m just…the shit is very, it’s just intriguing cause I know the answer is deep.

Ok, so, I use my VR headset to walk on my treadmill. It helps me feel immersed and that I’m not just some hamster on a wheel.,

Anyway, a lot of the places you can walk, or walking videos. Mostly in America it’s in NY, and beach cities

Abroad, there’s a ton of places. So, in some places in Asia, in the videos, in some areas, there’s an abundance of sex workers.

Skipping straight to the point, why do some of these countries have so many men that transition to women?

America might be one of the most liberal places in the world and there’s a lot of the same here. But over in some places, it’s so so prominent.

I just wonder, what the fuck did our government do to these places that made so many men openly and in large majority, do this, it’s not even no fad shit like it is here.

They really like that, that don’t intrigue nobody but me?
So you're using your oculus to track trannies while your on the treadmill?

Like wtf bro. Where are your friends?

This is a wild thought, I admit it’s wild ok, pause in advance. But I’m just…the shit is very, it’s just intriguing cause I know the answer is deep.

Ok, so, I use my VR headset to walk on my treadmill. It helps me feel immersed and that I’m not just some hamster on a wheel.,

Anyway, a lot of the places you can walk
, or walking videos. Mostly in America it’s in NY, and beach cities

Abroad, there’s a ton of places. So, in some places in Asia, in the videos, in some areas, there’s an abundance of sex workers.

Skipping straight to the point, why do some of these countries have so many men that transition to women?

America might be one of the most liberal places in the world and there’s a lot of the same here. But over in some places, it’s so so prominent.

I just wonder, what the fuck did our government do to these places that made so many men openly and in large majority, do this, it’s not even no fad shit like it is here.

They really like that, that don’t intrigue nobody but me?

200w.gif

Cause ain't nobody buying pussy in India they'll just rape you.
No need for the facade, I can see that, cause I seen videos over there where women get to walking and dudes straight box em in and grope em. Don’t even bother what treating em like more than sexual objects. In that, I can see that it would be pointless to do so, if folk are that sex hungry.

But then, still it doesn’t explain why it’s done at the frequency it’s done in some country. I’m not well versed enough to know if it’s shamed. Anyone who ever been there, or in the military overseas.

Is it shamed at the same level it is here for the men overseas that indulge in transitioning?

Back