Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

What happened?
You think that there isn’t some team out there that recruits on the belief to the kid that you can do whatever you want and have access to whatever you want?

Say a team does do what you said and they are in competition with a team that doesnt. Who do you think that kid is going to choose?

How long do you think someone can play it straight when other people aren’t?

Why you think duke finally went after a guy like Zion?

You think that there isn’t some team out there that recruits on the belief to the kid that you can do whatever you want and have access to whatever you want?

Say a team does do that and they are in competition with a team that doesnt. Who do you think that kid is going to choose?

How long do you think someone can play it straight when other people aren’t?

Why you think duke finally went after a guy like Zion?
My fault I didn't read that deep into your initial post. Just the first couple paragraphs. Agree with you that a kid will most likely go to the nil deal if its there and it's just legalized boosting.

I reach the point of being washed that i fell asleep in the 3rd qrt of the Super Bowl and when i woke up, i was more impressed with the good sleep I had than I was a concerned about who won.

It’s not about them getting money, it’s that guys are being thrusted in the life of having a lot of money at a young age and what that does to the psyche of a young man. It’s always been a problem but it was primarily with the stand outs, guys that places could baby sit and clean up mistakes and try to keep out of trouble.

But now because it’s more prominent across the board it creates something dangerous but has only so long before it causes a litany of problems.

When guys like Jordan were getting 40 mill and P.R treatment, it’s like ok, that MJ. But now when an average guy is getting 30 mil. Do they have the passion to go other there an perform both socially and game wise, like they need to earn it?

It’s not about them getting money, it what getting money does to people. It will affect the product and it will affect the perception of the product, which fucks with the integrity of the product. And that matters to people who care about that.
I'm not as versed in NIL but I thought or rather assumed it was capped.

And if this money helps support family back home while he gets a Jesus piece, so what?

I might have fucked up so my superior is Jewish Jewish …. We have a meeting today w some clients
So I’m like yo it’s a West African spot down the street from the clients crib if you wanna try West African food…. I totally forgot this was a Senegalese spot and they super Muslim

I’m sitting here waiting for my superior and homie got the prayer blasting through the speakers … let’s see how this goes

Basically releasing 2 singles and announcing an album on the night where a 140 million ppl are watching and should be talking bout Usher and his performance at the SB

U know Usher also a tour last night right and nobody talking bout that shit

Yeah Idk if the halftime artist got monopoly on releasing music or making announcements

But her doing that I don't think took away from ushers performance or his projects. He released his album already and said he going on tour

And I will be seeing him in Atlanta on his tour.... Beyonce is cool but I ain't go see her ever in concert. And I love alot of her music.

so if you a Usher fan .... what Beyonce doing dont matter

I might have fucked up so my superior is Jewish Jewish …. We have a meeting today w some clients
So I’m like yo it’s a West African spot down the street from the clients crib if you wanna try West African food…. I totally forgot this was a Senegalese spot and they super Muslim

I’m sitting here waiting for my superior and homie got the prayer blasting through the speakers … let’s see how this goes

So you didn't tell him, once you realize
:huh2:

This is a wild thought, I admit it’s wild ok, pause in advance. But I’m just…the shit is very, it’s just intriguing cause I know the answer is deep.

Ok, so, I use my VR headset to walk on my treadmill. It helps me feel immersed and that I’m not just some hamster on a wheel.,

Anyway, a lot of the places you can walk, or walking videos. Mostly in America it’s in NY, and beach cities

Abroad, there’s a ton of places. So, in some places in Asia, in the videos, in some areas, there’s an abundance of sex workers.

Skipping straight to the point, why do some of these countries have so many men that transition to women?

America might be one of the most liberal places in the world and there’s a lot of the same here. But over in some places, it’s so so prominent.

I just wonder, what the fuck did our government do to these places that made so many men openly and in large majority, do this, it’s not even no fad shit like it is here.

They really like that, that don’t intrigue nobody but me?

Huh…never thought about using my oculus when working out…great idea

Too bad it’s in storage lol
Yea man, it’s the best, level the boundary just right and it’s really like you’re there. Plus I got a fan on my treadmill, I get some beach breeze essential oil and rub it on the fan, feels like I’m there.

I get to walking and before I know it, what felt like 15 minutes is a hour and half

For the record, I always sit facing the door of a restaurant. My stepfather taught me this when I was entirely too young to care (4 or 5), but it made sense as I got older.

Yea man, it’s the best, level the boundary just right and it’s really like you’re there. Plus I got a fan on my treadmill, I get some beach breeze essential oil and rub it on the fan, feels like I’m there.

I get to walking and before I know it, what felt like 15 minutes is a hour and half
Sorry to ignore everything else you said, hope somebody else responds to it

I just came in to jump back out

For the record, I always sit facing the door of a restaurant. My stepfather taught me this when I was entirely too young to care (4 or 5), but it made sense as I got older.

Shit ain’t had nothing to do with Malcom X to me. Have a few niggaz catch you off guard a couple time, bet you learn yo fucking lesson.

At least if I seem em coming I can go through the litany of emotions you go through before you just accept what’s coming.

Nigga sneak you, you mad, like, nigga ain’t even give me time to feel a way

Back