Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

ALL BOYS high school Japanese School Lunch​

Ever wondered what Japanese high schoolers eat in Japan for lunch? This all boys high school in Japan let us in to see just what they serve and what the students think of the food as well.

How A Japanese Megakitchen Prepares Thousands Of School Lunches Everyday​

Musashino City School Lunch & Dietary Education Promotion Foundation in Japan prepares massive quantities of school lunches, called kyushoku, every day. Employing a staff of 70 workers, the kitchen is able to cook and package all of its meals in three hours so they can be delivered hot and fresh for lunchtime.

meanwhile a large part of our government doesnt even wanna feed kids at our school, god pull teeth to even serve them frozen nonsense

Men what’s a good just because gift that ain’t head? 🤔

I never liked women that tried to give me sex instead of money.

I always thought that was a frivolous bitch. Like, why do you think I want sex over cash after I already done smashed once? Like after the one time, the newness is gone.

I always found a woman that gives money and shit to be attractive. Like, she is competing with me or something to have all the monies.

Last edited:
It's on Helemano, grab a pineapple while you there

How long did you live here? It seems like a cool place to live. Only two problems as far as I see. Waaaay too expensive, especially around Waikiki. And not enough black people. I don't really mind being a minority, but damn, we're less than 2% of the population here. That would be rough. A nigga would have to hope he could find a bad Moana type chick or something.

How long did you live here? It seems like a cool place to live. Only two problems as far as I see. Waaaay too expensive, especially around Waikiki. And not enough black people. I don't really mind being a minority, but damn, we're less than 2% of the population here. That would be rough. A nigga would have to hope he could find a bad Moana type chick or something.
5 years

Military bases where all the black ppl at 🤷🏿‍♂️

I never liked women that tried to give me sex instead of money.

I always thought that was a frivolous bitch. Like, why do you think I want sex over cash after I alr'eady done smashed once? Like after the one time, the newness is gone.

I always found a woman that gives money and shit to be attractive. Like, she is competing with me or something to have all the monies.

I was kinda with you at the start but... are you saying that you expect women that you're dating to hand you cash?

Because that sounds like some hooker shit. Or some broke ass shit.

Are you a hooker?

I was kinda with you at the start but... are you saying that you expect women that you're dating to hand you cash?

Because that sounds like some hooker shit. Or some broke ass shit.

Are you a hooker?

Ummm yeah... I expect most people I am around to hand me something that if I am around them.

Lets put it that way.

If you are around someone 24/7, 365...

And they don't give you no money, connect you to no licks, when they eventually move on, what the fuck did you get out of it? And how valuable of a motherfucker are you if nobody willing to break bread with you and make you whole?

I put shit people's hand when I deal with them. Ain't nothing free. So when a woman around me long enough, in my prime, I'm cracking her for at least a couple hundred dollars.

I ain't listening to no problems, taking no dates, giving no dick without payment.

Men that hang around women and got nothing but memories to jack off to need to reevaluate how they spend their time with a woman.

Pussy and mouth ain't no use to a man unless it's being put on the corner anyway.

Women are smart, they make a man bring back something they can actually use out there in the real world of economics and shit for their time and effort in a relationship.

I want the same motherfucking shit. Sitting pretty ain't enough for me.

Last edited:
I hate talking to people that don’t enunciate, cause that’s a choice. Talking like that is a choice, I’ve yet to meet an elementary school child that doesn’t enunciate.

They may speak in broken sentences, they may mispronounce words, they may stumble and stammer, but they all enunciate. That talking like your bottom lip stuck out more than your top lip, bubba gump way of talking that has taken hold of people these days.

it may be the most annoying form of speech I’ve ever heard because it’s purely chosen ignorance

I hate talking to people that don’t enunciate, cause that’s a choice. Talking like that is a choice, I’ve yet to meet an elementary school child that doesn’t enunciate.

They may speak in broken sentences, they may mispronounce words, they may stumble and stammer, but they all enunciate. That talking like your bottom lip stuck out more than your top lip, bubba gump way of talking that has taken hold of people these days.

it may be the most annoying form of speech I’ve ever heard because it’s purely chosen ignorance
That's also a regional thing I think

Back