Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

@Old Man Cain bro I been trying to find this post you made when you quoted the Bible about bad argumentative women. Can’t find it at all
Proverbs 27:15-16 "A quarrelsome wife is like the dripping of a leaky roof in a rainstorm, restraining her is like restraing the wind or grasping oil with the hand"

Proverbs 25:24 " it is better to live in a corner of the roof than in the house shared with a quarrelsome wiife"

This is facts, Infact it’s like this when you come from Georgia, or Florida. I don’t know what these other states do or invest in to make their roads stay in good condition. But I mean, as soon..as soon, I’m talking the very second you see. You are now entering South Carolina.

The highway goes immediately to shit. Like them neighbors that cut grass and go out of their way to not inch into your yard at all. They don’t even give us a few ft into the state line

This is facts, Infact it’s like this when you come from Georgia, or Florida. I don’t know what these other states do or invest in to make their roads stay in good condition. But I mean, as soon..as soon, I’m talking the very second you see. You are now entering South Carolina.

The highway goes immediately to shit. Like them neighbors that cut grass and go out of their way to not inch into your yard at all. They don’t even give us a few ft into the state line

That's me. Leaving the mostly good roads of North Carolina. Then you enter South Carolina with it's hella bad roads.

Got the whole first week of April off and want to go out of town. Gotta set my passport meeting up next month so I can get that rolling. Doubt I’d get it before April but still

That's right, own it. Whole state just trash

Got the whole first week of April off and want to go out of town. Gotta set my passport meeting up next month so I can get that rolling. Doubt I’d get it before April but still
You can pay to get it expedited. Or you can look up the control number I think it's called that and see what branch Is processing it get it moved up

You can pay to get it expedited. Or you can look up the control number I think it's called that and see what branch Is processing it get it moved up
It’s faster if you tell them you have trip planned that u can’t miss and buy a ticket as proof then ask for the refund after your appt

What I did got my shit in like 3 weeks if that

South Carolina…

IMG_0511.gif

It’s faster if you tell them you have trip planned that u can’t miss and buy a ticket as proof then ask for the refund after your appt

What I did got my shit in like 3 weeks if that
Yea I heard of that but they was wanting to see flight and hotel booked. But I did the Appling may 9th and got it back like in July. Trip was in August after that alloted time I started calling

Yea I heard of that but they was wanting to see flight and hotel booked. But I did the Appling may 9th and got it back like in July. Trip was in August after that alloted time I started calling
For me they just asked to see the flight confirm so I booked some cheap bs sent it to them then promptly cancelled that shit

Back