Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

This is facts, Infact it’s like this when you come from Georgia, or Florida. I don’t know what these other states do or invest in to make their roads stay in good condition. But I mean, as soon..as soon, I’m talking the very second you see. You are now entering South Carolina.

The highway goes immediately to shit. Like them neighbors that cut grass and go out of their way to not inch into your yard at all. They don’t even give us a few ft into the state line

If you had said this like 5 years ago, I would have called you crazy, but now, yeah, it's like that.

SC has a lot of MAGA types, and they've filled the state government with far rightwing idiots that don't know how to govern. All the basic stuff from infrastructure management to education has gone to hell.

If you had said this like 5 years ago, I would have called you crazy, but now, yeah, it's like that.

SC has a lot of MAGA types, and they've filled the state government with far rightwing idiots that don't know how to govern. All the basic stuff from infrastructure management to education has gone to hell.
Absolutely, and it’s crazy cause no matter how bad things get. Because they were able to get Boeing, Bosch, and Volvo, people will just blame Joe Biden.

Those jobs were all in exchange of those companies not paying or barely paying any state tax. So the only infrastructure money we get is federal. Which is the only reason i26 is getting fixed and they are patching portions of 95

Oahu. Doing some work at the military bases.

Pretty touristy here. I wanted to take a day trip to another island, but those are expensive. lol
Thats dope af. Everything is expensive lol. But try real chill and imo even more beautiful than Oahu

If you got some free time can you swing by my old place and check on my weed plants?

Thats dope af. Everything is expensive lol. But try real chill and imo even more beautiful than Oahu

If you got some free time can you swing by my old place and check on my weed plants?

Lol Where is your old place? I'm basically going to circumvent the island tomorrow.

Something I always laugh at is when a women get their body done become a fitness/health influencer and tell people what they have to do in gym or eat so they can get a body like that lol

Something I always laugh at is when a women get their body done become a fitness/health influencer and tell people what they have to do in gym or eat so they can get a body like that lol
Basically people that write get rich quick books and they only rich because people buying the book, lol.

This chef moved from the big city to search out countryside living and renovate his own akiya where he built his dream restaurant. Here he serves only the freshest and best ingredients with traditional Japanese flair.

This family of three brothers keeps their gyoza and fried rice tradition alive in the heart of Fukuoka's red-light district Nakasu. Their grandmother opened the restaurant and this family has been running it ever since. Come see why this restaurant is still thriving in this bustling area of Fukuoka.

French-born chef’s Mouth-Watering Street Food in Japan: A Line Around the Block! | Yatai​

$9 for this, df

1Kg lunch is popular! Japanese bento shop that keeps making bento for 24 hours​

This time, I asked Mr. Kitchen Dive, who is open 24 hours a day, that he has the strongest bento in Kameido, such as a large bento that weighs more than 1 kg.There are various types of bento, such as eel and hormone-containing bento, and eel and spring roll-containing bento, and you cannot decide which one to buy.It was a shop with the affection of employees who made bento boxes, saying, "It's delicious and makes customers happy."* The lunch box made in the video is a $ 9 lunch box. I have another $ 2 lunch box

found my way to Korea

One day income $15000!!! / 800 Chicken a day / Oak wood-grilled whole chicken | Korean Street food​

Started with truck selling and now been 24yearsSuper-sized oven that grills 100 chickens at a timeChance to taste whole chicken with various ingredients inside

Back