Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Ummm yeah... I expect most people I am around to hand me something that if I am around them.

Lets put it that way.

If you are around someone 24/7, 365...

And they don't give you no money, connect you to no licks, when they eventually move on, what the fuck did you get out of it? And how valuable of a motherfucker are you if nobody willing to break bread with you and make you whole?

I put shit people's hand when I deal with them. Ain't nothing free. So when a woman around me long enough, in my prime, I'm cracking her for at least a couple hundred dollars.

I ain't listening to no problems, taking no dates, giving no dick without payment.

Men that hang around women and got nothing but memories to jack off to need to reevaluate how they spend their time with a woman.

Pussy and mouth ain't no use to a man unless it's being put on the corner anyway.

Women are smart, they make a man bring back something they can actually use out there in the real world of economics and shit for their time and effort in a relationship.

I want the same motherfucking shit. Sitting pretty ain't enough for me.

Man what type of rapper shit is this

if you building one from scratch I would figure like $1.5 mil

Finding one to buy which is rare since they are so scarce? Idk
They expensive to keep up too.

But I just bought my own pair of skates yesterday

View attachment 1254719
I’m bored today so I’m driving around my city, I go to three different cities within my city. One thing I notice was, all there are, are stores, restaurants, and bars.

In the entire city, three different parts. The only recreational type place is a bowling alley, Stars and Stripes, That makes me think that, that’s the reason why every event that gets announced down here gets packed.

People want and need something to do because there such a vacancy of shit to do. So I’m thinking a large laser tag area, a skating rink, an automatic batting range similar to top golf, or an indoor go cart place.

One of those business down here would do incredible numbers, they just opened a top golf down here and it’s so packed all the time you gotta reserve space.

I thought a skating rink would be the most feasible and possible, but if betas numbers are right. And Royal if you are saying the upkeep is high. I think I might investigate the automatic batting range instead.

I’m bored today so I’m driving around my city, I go to three different cities within my city. One thing I notice was, all there are, are stores, restaurants, and bars.

In the entire city, three different parts. The only recreational type place is a bowling alley, Stars and Stripes, That makes me think that, that’s the reason why every event that gets announced down here gets packed.

People want and need something to do because there such a vacancy of shit to do. So I’m thinking a large laser tag area, a skating rink, an automatic batting range similar to top golf, or an indoor go cart place.

One of those business down here would do incredible numbers, they just opened a top golf down here and it’s so packed all the time you gotta reserve space.

I thought a skating rink would be the most feasible and possible, but if betas numbers are right. And Royal if you are saying the upkeep is high. I think I might investigate the automatic batting range instead.
Yeah shit is expensive

And when you think about lights, entertainment, repairs, skates, lockers, food and drinks it’s alot

It’s cool you want to add something though

I always wanted to have a rec center in my hometown so the kiddies can stop hanging out at McDonald’s

Yeah shit is expensive

And when you think about lights, entertainment, repairs, skates, lockers, food and drinks it’s alot

It’s cool you want to add something though

I always wanted to have a rec center in my hometown so the kiddies can stop hanging out at McDonald’s
I really do want to do it, I just don’t know where or how to start.

Yeah if there isn't one then yeah it will go, in Atlanta metro area your within 20 minutes of one.
But I agree with you , every city should have a skating rink, good exercise and fun

anyone here have a MacBook? I need to invest in a real good laptop like my work laptop. I’m tired of buying new laptops every year or so.

They expensive to keep up too.

But I just bought my own pair of skates yesterday

View attachment 1254719
I would brag and say I'm a great skater, standard and inline, but niggas on here never had a childhood and would ridicule me for it

Those are dope tho. Georgia has a dope skating scene. I recall skating in Augusta in 02 and damn everyone from Atlanta area could skate. I was shocked

Just got finished reading this shit about Montana Barronette from Sandtown, Baltimore.

This man had that Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great energy but he just didn't give a fuck, resigned himself to his fate of death and prison.

He played sports, graduated high school, even went to get a job and said fuck it I rather be a hitman and a drug dealer. Better than being broke. He ran his hood from 18 to 21 and gladly went to prison for the rest of his life. He wasn't even trying to hide.

He the smart motherfucker and then all the old motherfuckers ratted on him and his gang. They fucked up with disabilities, brain damage and shit. No jobs, too old to be in the streets, scared they gonna get killed by him one day, so they ratted on him.

His sister left taking care of the babies his brother made.

I don't think Montana had any kids. Bruh was just bent on self-annihilation, pure nihilism. He made his decision though.

Back